𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Underwear. The fabric that conceals private parts is an unexpected region for the opposite gender. It's a sanctuary one rarely gets to see.

Some people have an underwear fetish. Just the sight of this material is gratifying for them.

The three female student council members enter the student council room to see Ishigami in nothing but his brief.

Fujiwara gasped and covered Y/n's eyes. Shinomiya's soul decided to leave her very own body.

"Hey, Ishigami! Please save that kind of thing for when you get back home!" Fujiwara scolded.

"What were you about to do, Ishigami?" Shinomiya asked. Fujiwara whispered the answer in her ear.

"Uhm...my eyes." Y/n pointed out. Fujiwara sheepishly chuckles and uncovers Y/n's eyes.

"You've got the wrong idea! The P.E. teacher made me put stuff away after class, so I didn't have time to change." Ishigami explained.

"That makes sense. I'm sorry for suspecting you of doing something inappropriate." Fujiwara clasps her hands together.

"You should be." he sighed.

"But...I see. So, you're a briefs man, Ishigami." Fujiwara smirked.

"Pervert." Ishigami glared.

"That comeback lacked bite! Weak tea! Where'd you put your usual verbal switchblade, huh?" Fujiwara teased.

"What's wrong with wearing briefs?! I like how they're nice and snug!" Ishigami retorted.

"It's not like I'm mocking you, but if you want to be snug as a bug, boxer briefs would do you fine." Fujiwara is definitely mocking him.

"Here we go! Another boxer supremacist! You girls think boxer briefs are sexy because they showcase a guy's rear end! But any dude who'd wear flimsy underpants to impress girls is a flimsy human being! All guys who wear boxer briefs are prostitutes!" Ishigami shouted.

Shinomiya had to ask what a prostitute was, so Y/n had to explain it to her.

"But it depends on L/n. Even if L/n said 'I'm going to steal money from you, so follow me'. I'd still follow her." Ishigami clenched his fist and raised it in the air.

(A/N: Did you get the reference? :DDD)

"Creepy..." Fujiwara stared at Ishigami in disgust. Shinomiya deadpanned while Y/n just sweatdropped nervously.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Let's see...this should be the way to the student council." Y/n took a left and saw the door to the student council room.

"Thank you for showing me the way, L/n-san, Ishigami." Iino bowed to the two students.

Ishigami twisted the door knob and before Iino could even say her greetings, Shinomiya burst out the door and ran away.

"P-President is a prostitute! Even though I had faith in him! How could he do this?" she cried.

"No, Shinomiya! That was just a joke! The truth is I like black panties!" Shirogane shouted.

"J-Just when I thought he might be a decent person...animal." Iino teared up, holding her skirt and tightening her grip around her clipboard.