𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hello." Ishigami-kun greeted, entering the student council room. I can feel my body tensing at the sound of his voice.

Every time you walk into the room, got me feeling crazy, shock my heart boom boom.

Any other girl would stare but me, I look away cause you're making me scared.

I'm trying not to breathe

1

.
.
.
.
.

2

.
.
.
.
.

3

"Morning, L/n." he greeted, taking a seat beside me and placing his laptop on the surface of the wooden table.

He turned his laptop on and began working. I watched as he did his work. I didn't mean to. I just couldn't help but stare at his concentrated face.

"Is something on my face?" Ishigami-kun asked, taking a small glance at me. He kept the gaze locked on me. I'm sure he's waiting for my response.

I'm trying not to freak when you look at me. Gotta make a move, but I freeze. You don't have a clue what you do to me.

"I-It's nothing." I finally managed to squeak out. I turned back to my laptop screen to hide the massive blush that began to sear through my cheeks.

Boy, you make me shy, shy, shy! You make me run and hide. I feel like I get lost in time...whenever you're near me.

Boy, you make me shy, shy, shy! I'm fighting butterflies. Yeah, you make me lose my mind whenever you're near me.

"Y/n-chan? Are you okay? Your face is like super duper red!" Chika-san pointed out.

"Oh uhm...it's nothing. P.E. class really got to me, so I'm still tired from it, but I can manage." I made an excuse.

Am I really that red? Plus, why am I even blushing?! Ishigami-kun just asked me a simple question, don't self-destruct because of that, dummy!

Maybe...I should just accept this feeling instead of putting it aside? Yeah right, I might get rejected because of my foolish thinking.

Rejection is a word that I don't wanna know, but a guy like you could kill a girl real slow.

"I-Ishigami-kun." I called out, he put his headphones down and turned to look at me.

"I-I was wondering if you're doing well in the...uhm...nevermind. S-Sorry for wasting your time." I apologized. I chickened at the last second!

A million words stuck up in my head, waiting to be said, but my tongue is stumbling.

(A/N: I used a few lyrics from the song called "Shy" by Jai Waetford. I changed some parts and removed some lyrics to fit the scene.)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"I hear he has no one to talk to, so he tries to get L/n to pay attention to him."

"Yeah, he chases L/n whenever he sees her. She would always run away from him. I don't blame her."

"Ishigami's creepy."

I was just sitting at the table in the corner of the library, alone, and I heard a group of girls talking about my relationship with Ishigami-kun.