𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We all entered the house, the multiple doors being opened by a few butlers, who were deemed excellent at their job.

My family and I separated when Yu and I decided to get a drink for ourselves.

"I still can't believe it was all a test to make sure they can trust me." Yu sweatdropped.

"You better start getting used to it. They'll be doing things like this more often." I chuckled.

"Also, did Himari really mean what she said or was that all part of her scheme earlier?" Yu questioned.

"I'm so sorry if Himari got to you. And no, Himari didn't mean what she said. She apologized to me earlier and she just did that because she didn't want me to know about her plan." I informed him.

"Just so you know, she actually does act like that around our family. But she won't do anything that can potentially ruin our reputation." I added.

"But isn't bringing up the past going to ruin your reputation? I mean, I could easily tell everyone about it, but you know I wouldn't do that...you know what I mean." he sighed.

"Well, yeah. But I can tell she trusts you a lot. I think that's why she decided to tell you about it, even though you already knew." I replied.

"She did tell you the family secret. I hope it doesn't bother you if our family is like this." I began to worry.

"Don't worry. I know you're not like them. I'm sure you would only be like them if you're in trouble." Yu reassured.

"Gosh, how did I get so lucky to have you?" I sighed. I really am lucky, huh?

"As for the final event of this L/n Family Reunion, we shall have our traditional ballroom dance!"

"Traditional ballroom dance?" Yu questioned, raising a brow at me. He was expecting me to answer his question.

"Every family reunion, we would have a ballroom dance at the very end. I'll try to help you out here since you're new to it." I reassured.

"Help me out? Is there even a way to do that?" he inquired, still not getting what I mean.

"Meaning, when it's time for us to switch, I'll send you to Himari or Rei. They'll help you get the hang of the dance." I explained.

"I see. But how are you so sure they will help me?" he questioned.

"They're my sisters. I'm sure they will will try to help you as much as possible." I reminded.

"Kindly pick your desired partner and we will begin switching in a few minutes. Have fun!"

"So uhm..." Yu began to fiddle with his fingers as we made our way back to our table.

"Yeah?" I turned to him, making us both stop walking.

"Shall we...dance?" he mumbled with his hand extended towards me. He wore a bashful look as he averted his gaze from me, rubbing his nape sheepishly with his free hand.

"You seriously never fail to surprise me." I giggled, placing my wine glass down on the table.

I accepted his offer and placed my hand on top of his. He stared into my eyes for a moment and just froze.

Knowing him, he's probably not going to move and would probably stay frozen in that spot.

(A/N: Let it go!!)

"Don't space out on me like that. Come on. We don't have forever." I scolded, dragging him to the center of the room.

The music began to play. The soft and yet alluring music rang through everyone's ears, alerting the beginning of the traditional L/n ballroom dance.