𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After a few days, Y/n forgave Ishigami after he kept begging for forgiveness, going so far as to go to her house and send her flowers of forgiveness.

They were making their way to the Student Council room together until they heard the commotion inside.

They decided to stand by outside and wait until they think its safe to waltz in there.

"P-Perverts! I would never do anything like that here! What in the world are you thinking?" Shirogane slowly stepped backwards, away from the two who were trying to get the word 'wiener' to come out of his mouth.

"Are you nymphos?! Are you nymphomaniacs?!" Shirogane shouted, bursting out of the doors and running away from the Student Council room.

"Nymphomaniacs?" Y/n repeated, taking a small peek inside the Student Council room to see what would make the President run away so quickly.

"Why...is this happening?" Shinomiya sighed.

"Wiener." Fujiwara smirked, making Shinomiya burst into a fit of laughter.

"I've had enough wieners! Miss Fujiwara, when are you going to be satisfied? Stop torturing me with wieners!"

"Miss Kaguya, your response just makes me feel so good. Why don't we switch? You take the wiener part!"

"No way! You won't see that come out of my mouth!"

"Oh, like you never have before! One or two more wieners won't hurt! Y/n-chan, come join us!"

"E-Eh? Me too?"

"Of course!" Fujiwara pulled Y/n inside of the room. Ishigami listened in on the girls, completely misunderstanding the situation as an incredible amount of blood poured from his nose.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Y/n-chan, come with us! We're going shopping for clothes in Harajuku soon."

"Oh...uhh...no thanks." I replied. Of course I want to go, but I'm not sure if I will be able to interact with them normally. Knowing myself, I will probably keep stuttering and I won't be able to say my sentences right.

I really really want to go, but with a shy personality like mine, I'll probably just slow them down. I would just ruin their fun if I go...

"I won't take no for an answer! You are coming with us!" Chika-san exclaimed, puffing out her cheeks.

I stared at her, wide-eyed. She doesn't mind hanging out with someone like me?

"I-" I paused. Even if she won't take no for an answer, I might just ruin their fun. I don't want to risk that at all...

"If you don't come then..." Chika-san took a step closer to me and leaned closer to my ear.

"I'll tell them what I saw that night." she smirked. Is she talking about that time when Ishigami-kun and I got locked up in the Student Council room?

Well, she's the only one other than the two of us who knows about it so she has to be talking about that.

"Fine..." I mumbled, finally agreeing to go with them. I can feel the heat rising from my cheeks when I remember how close Ishigami-kuns's face was to mine.