𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The thunderstorm was coming. There were growling, ominous dark clouds gathering above, looming over us.

Black clouds sprawl across the sky. Their brassy glare drains colour from houses and trees and burnished cars in driveways, leaving neighbourhoods tinted bronze in the faltering light.

There was a sudden downpour and through the rain drenches air came the first long low rumbles of thunder.

The air grows heavy and the humidity presses down, suffocating. The scent of rain is dark and heady, but somewhat pleasing.

The violent unforgiving wind raced through the streets and the clatter of loose roof tiles could be heard from above.

Waiting for the rain to wash all of the misery away, I stood there, my gaze burning into the horizon, staring at the beauty of the upcoming storm and the crying clouds.

A stillness falls over the street, and in the silence comes a low crackle of thunder, rolling across rooftops to the pattering of tiny raindrops.

For a moment, everything stops. Even the wind holds its breath. A streak of hot silver splits the sky, and the real typhoon begins.

Just as a drop of crystal-clear water appeared on my fragile skin, I smiled to myself.

The rain was something that stopped my thoughts from buzzing, calmed me, but at the same time excited me.

The waves of the salty liquid washed the pavement creating a melancholic song.

"Are we going?" Ishigami asked, holding the umbrella above the both of us.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hell breaks loose when the Headmaster buys two shortcakes for the Student Council and Ishigami eats one.

President and Kaguya-san start arguing on who should be the one eating the other cake, which ends up into a long dispute with occasional breaks whenever they realize how thoughtful they are to each other.

I need to take a picture of this, where did my camera go? Oh yeah, it's in my bag. How silly of me.

I opened my bag and took out my camera, quickly snapping a picture of the both of them arguing over a shortcake. They obviously like each other...

But they're not planning to let it show... since they're a bunch of tsunderes who have too much pride to confess to each other!

I guess when one of them confesses to the other, I can call this topic 'Love is War' and maybe we can laugh it off together one day when the two become a couple.

But with the current state they're in, I'm not sure if that day is ever going to come...

It's already been an hour...and they're still at it.

Not gonna lie though, it's like watching some kind of romance film mixed with a whole lot a drama.

Ishigami-kun calls Fujiwara to the rescue where she comes in and stops the fight.

In the end, Chika-san ate the cake. That is not how I expected the story to end...I actually thought they were going to feed each other.