𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"A photo of us?" Chika-san repeated.

"Yes! We're making a pamphlet for Shuchiin Academy, so I would like all of you to model for it." the principal explained.

"We're going to be models? That sounds like fun! What shall I wear?" Chika-san wondered.

"Your school uniform, of course." the principal answered. Wait...what about Kaguya-san?

"Excuse me...I'm sorry, but my family's policy doesn't allow my face to appear in any media." Kaguya-san informed.

"We can't show your face at all? But doesn't your Historian take pictures of your faces?" he questioned.

"Oh, I am aware of that policy, so I take photos of her without showing her face." I replied.

"Kaguya-san, could you do something like this then?" I asked, doing a pose where I covered my face.

"What kind of pose is that?!" President retorted. I guess not then...

"Don't worry about me. You guys do it. I've never been photogenic anyway." Kaguya-san reassured.

"Really? The pamphlet I wish to make, in a nutshell, will make kids think, 'I want to spend the springtime of my life at that academy!'. So please show me your bubbly best!" he requested.

Our bubbly best? How do we even do that?

"Go on, vogue!" he aimed the camera at Chika-san.

"L-Like this?" Chika-san stuttered, trying to find the right pose.

"Fujiwara-senpai's bubbly best is like a bratty child." Ishigami-kun commented.

"L-Like this?" President asked, his body is way too stiff.

"A three-year-old's first photo session." Ishigami-kun quietly chuckled.

"Thank you, next!" the Principal aimed the camera at me. Out of instinct, I hid behind Ishigami-kun.

"Why do you hide yourself?" the Principal questioned.

"I-I usually take photos of others, so it feels weird when I'm the one being pictured. It's very embarrassing..." I answered, stuffing my face inside of Ishigami-kun's blazer.

Ishigami-kun...smells nice.

"Non! What a waste when you have such a beautiful face!" he sighed, he seemed to be disappointed.

"B-Beautiful?" I repeated, peeking from Ishigami-kun's back to take a sneak peek of the Principal.

"Precisely! When you're so pretty. Please show me that cute face." his voice darkened. He's going to kill me if I don't do it!

I stopped hiding and came out. He snapped multiple photos of me. This is so embarrassing...

I avoided the camera lens and tried to find something to focus on. The snapping of the camera isn't helping.

"Don't be afraid. Entrust me with your body!" he exclaimed. No way, that just sounds wrong.

"L/n, you look wonderful! You really are a goddess!" Ishigami-kun cried. Stop saying that...it's embarrassing when you say it...

"Ishigami, would you stand next to her?" the Principal asked.

"M-Me, too? I can't...if I stand next to a goddess, I'll melt." Ishigami-kun responded.

"Just do it!" he persisted. Ishigami-kun finally gave in and stood next to me.  Taking a picture with Ishigami-kun is kinda...giving me this weird feeling in my stomach again.