3. The First Day Of School Part 1

Author's Note: Play Welcome to Green Hills from The Sonic The Hedgehog Movie. (Except for the sad part at the very end of the track).

Sonic's P.O.V.

I woke up to the alarm clock Pretzel Lady bought me yesterday when we were shopping for my school supplies

I woke up to the alarm clock Pretzel Lady bought me yesterday when we were shopping for my school supplies. Good news though, we didn't need to buy me a backpack because I had one already from my days of isolation. "Well this is it! Today is the first day of school for me! I just hope things go well". I said as I got my shoes on and grabbed my backpack.

Then I headed down to the kitchen. I saw Pretzel Lady cooking breakfast for me and boy did it smell delicious! "Good morning Pretzel Lady"! I said happily as I sat down in my usual seat. "Good morning Sonic. So are you excited about your first day of school"? Pretzel Lady asked me as she placed a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me. "You bet I am Pretzel Lady". I replied as I took a bite of the eggs. "Whoa Pretzel Lady these are amazing". I said as I then did the chef's kiss to her skills.

Donut Lord then came in. "Good Morning Sonic, I was wondering, and if you don't mind of course, if I drove you to school since it's your first day of school ever"? Donut Lord asked me sweetly. "Yes! Of course you can drive me Donut Lord". I said happily in agreement.

Author's Note: Song Ends. Play The Light Of Friendship Instrumental from Princess Trixie Sparkle.

So after getting ready for our day, Donut Lord drove me to school. Now we're in the parking lot. "Well here we are. So are you ready"? Donut Lord asked me with the biggest smile on his face. "As ready as I'll ever be Dad.. er I mean Donut Lord! Thanks for the lift"! I said quickly after realizing what I just called Donut Lord. "Hehe no problem. Have a good day son-". Donut Lord said when I interrupted him. "Wait did you just say-". I said in reaction until he interrupted me this time. "..ic I said Sonic. Well see you at 3:00 pm". Donut Lord said before driving off to work. "Heh Troll Lord". I muttered to myself as I headed towards the school building.

Author's Note: This comic inspired me to make that last scene.

When I got to the front doors, I saw Joey and Crystal! "Hey Joey and Crystal"! I said as I walked over to them with a smile on my face. "Hey Sonic how you feeling about your first day"? Crystal asked me sweetly. "I'm feeling excited! So can you tell me where the Principle's office is"? I asked them sheepishly for as excited as I was, I was still a little nervous. "We can do better than that, we'll take you there ourselves since there's still time before classes start". Joey replied happily. "Thanks guys, I'm glad that I met you two yesterday"! I said in complete gratitude for I'll NEVER take not being alone anymore for granted.

Author's Note: Song ends. Play Wave Ocean (The Water's Edge) from Sonic 06.

Then they took me to the Principle's office door. "Well thanks guys you are awesome"! I said as I gave them a thumbs up. "No problem see you in class". Joey said as they walked off. I then took a deep breath and went into the office. "Ah you must be Sonic. Please come in". The Principle, Principle Walker said sweetly.