14. Sonic Meets a Real Hedgehog

Play Nutcracker and Marie Depart for the Pine Forest from The Nutcracker

Sonic's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up completely refreshed. Man did Marina's comfort do wonders for me last night! Then I saw the others wake up as I was putting on my shoes. "Good morning guys it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day"! I said as I looked out the window. "Whoa it does doesn't it guys"? Marina replied in agreement. Crystal and Joey nodded in agreement. "Hey I have an idea, let's have a picnic at lunch. I know the perfect spot for it"! Joey suggested happily. "Oh that sounds great! Let me go ask my parents about it". Marina said excitedly and she went to go talk to her parents about it.

Marina's P.O.V.

I made my way down stairs and found Mom making breakfast. "Hey Mom me and my friends were thinking about going out for a picnic for lunch, is that okay"? I asked hopefully. "Of course that's fine in fact I'll take care of the lunch for you guys"! Mom replied casually as she put breakfast on the table. Then I went back to my bedroom to get Sonic, Joey, and Crystal. "Hey guys, Mom just made breakfast and said yes to the picnic"! I told them happily. "Yes! This is going to be awesome"! Sonic exclaimed as we went to go eat breakfast. "So what are we gonna do after breakfast guys"? Sonic asked us happily as we enjoyed our breakfast. "Humm how about we watch the behind the scenes of the movies we watched yesterday"! Crystal suggested happily. "Yeah I'm ready for my mind to be blown"! Sonic exclaimed in agreement as we put our dishes in the dishwasher.

Sonic's P.O.V.

Play the world Adventure piano version from Sonic Unleashed

So then we went back to the home theater room and started watching the Atlantis ones first. The fact that stood out to me was that the made an entire language for the Atlanteans just for the movie! "Whoa talk about dedication to making a world for the movie"! I said excitedly as we put on the Kubo and The Two Strings scenes. These blew me away everything on screen were real minture sets and puppets they hand made with the help of some 3D printers. And the giant skeleton was as big as it looked in the film! "Whoa no wonder you said it was a literal masterpiece"! I said in complete awe. Then we watched the ones about Coco and I was fascinated! They went all over Mexico to study the culture and get landscape inspirations! "Wow that's so cool, so what did Mexico think of this film by the way"? I asked curiously. "Well...THEY LOVED IT! In fact check this out"! Marina said excitedly. She then showed us a press conference that celebrated the accomplishments of the film. It totally warmed my heart! "Wow that's amazing! Who new a movie and it's crew would lead to all of that"! I said happily. We then all laughed happily.

I saw that it was getting close to the time we go out for our picnic. "Well guys we better get ready for our picnic huh"? I said happily and they all nodded in agreement so we left to go to the kitchen. "Hey Mom is the picnic lunch ready"? Marina asked happily. "Yep it's right here. And I will drive to where you want to go". Annalise offered politely. "Oh I call shot gun because I know where we're going"! Joey exclaimed proudly. This made me a little confused. "Um Joey? What do you mean by shot gun"? I asked with a curious smirk on my muzzle. "It's just a fun way to call dibs for the passenger seat of the car". Joey replied casually. "Oh really? I love it"! I said as we headed to the car.

Annalise' P.O.V.

As Joey put in the coordinates to the picnic spot into my GPS, I just couldn't stop looking at Sonic! He just sat there with an excited smile on his face swinging his legs back and forth which made me sad. Who would dare to think to harm this innocent little guy the way that psychotic Dr. was planning to?! At least it's over now and he can finally have friends. "Okay the GPS is ready". Joey announced excitedly. "Alright lets do it"! Sonic said excitedly as I started the car. "So Sonic, how are you finding Green Hills so far since moving in with Tom and Maddie"? I asked curiously. "It's been amazing! Especially since I met these three amazing friends"! Sonic replied happily as I was able to see that his tail was wagging to show his excitement through the rearview mirror! He is just too cute for words! I thought to myself as we arrived at the destination.