21. A Rescue Mission Part 1

Play Kanno Youko By Birden the first half that is sad yet and calm

Marina's P.O.V.

Finally after hours of sitting in a taxi, we arrived at the forest. "Okay how far into the woods do we have to walk Joey"? Tom asked Joey who had the location's coordinates on his phone. " it's about 30 minutes from here". Joey replied as we started to walk into the forest. Then 30 minutes later, we reached a clearing with a large building in the middle! "Whoa Shadow wasn't kidding! Now Tom are you 100% sure the plan will work"? Maddie asks very seriously. "To be honest, I'm only 99% sure, so any ideas for a plan B just in case this plan doesn't work"? Tom replied sheepishly. " well let's see how the first plan goes and constructive from the bad results. That way we know exactly how to get in and we'll do a jailbreak"! I suggested hopefully. "That'll work! Let's hope plan A succeed oh, that'll be a lot easier". Tom said in agreement right before we started looking for the entrance into the facility.

Sonic's P.O.V.

Play Promise from The Rule Of Rose

A guard came to my cell. "Come on you! You're being punished for talking to him"! The Gaurd said as he pointed to Shadow! "No please leave me alone"! I begged because it's all I could do! But he wouldn't listen and started to drag me away! "No please"! I said as I was being dragged into another dark room! "What do you plan on doing to me"?! I asked as I shook like a leaf again. Then he started beating me up! Ten minutes later, I woke up back in my cell. "Sonic are you alright"?! Shadow asked after teleporting to my side. "No. My whole body hurts". I replied weakly. "Don't worry Sonic, I'm staying by your side! Soon we'll be free and happy in Green Hills"! Shadow said with tears in his eyes. "Yeah Green Hills with Donut Dad and Pretzel Mom"! I said as it helped me from falling apart.

Play Malicious By Kevin MacLeod

Marina's P.O.V.

We finally found the entrance and Tom took out his Shariff badge to show it to the Gaurd. "Excuse me Sir, I am Shariff Tom Wachowski of Green Hills and there's been a misunderstanding and my son is in your captivity. So I need to speak to your boss immediately". Tom said very seriously as he showed the guard his badge. However, I could see that this was gonna take forever! So I walked over to my friends with an idea. "Okay, two of us need to sneak in to find Sonic, because we need a guarantee he'll at least be coming home with us today. While the rest of us will keep these guys busy and  trying to convince these guards to clear Sonic's name in some way. The question is, who's coming with me? Because I'm definitely going". I told them in a hushed voice. "I know you already forgave me. But I feel it's still not enough to make up for it"! Jessica said as she stood next to me. "Great let's go"! I said right before I looked to make sure no one would see us sneaking in. Then we snuck in.

However, there was a flaw in this plan, how were we going to find Sonic in G.U.N. Headquarters?! It was absolutely huge on the inside! "We're just gonna have to run all over the place to find him because this place is huge"! Jessica said, taking the words out of my mouth. "Yeah no kidding! However, my instincts are telling me that we should go right"! I replied as I felt something pulling me towards the hallway on the right. Was it my instincts or something else, I couldn't be sure. So we ran right and we eventually found a cell block! "My instincts were right! This has to be it! Sonic are you here?! It's us we came to take you home"! I said as we looked into each of the cells.

Sonic's P.O.V

Our ears perked up, when we heard a voice calling out for me! "Wait is that who I think it is?! Yes Marina I'm hear!!! Follow my voice"!!! I called back to Marina! Then we heard footsteps running towards the cell! Then Shadow teleported back to his cell, telling me he wanted to make a dramatic reveal for the fun of it! Which made me giggle internally!