16. Jessica's Return

Play AhDah By Kevin MacLeod

Jade's P.O.V.

Me and Veronica arrived back at my house not long after Sonic got The adoption news. "Whoa that was something strange wasn't it Veronica"? I said deviously. "Yeah that's one way of putting it but what are we going to do with the footage we have cuz you didn't actually specify on that"? Veronica asked me with a nervous and confused shrug. "Well we're going to send it to the government to show that Tom and Maddie lied that Sonic left Earth, and is still living free with them. However I want to get a little more footage before we do so so get ready to film him secretly at school tomorrow and then we'll do it"! I replied thoroughly at I paced around the room in thought as how awesome this Revenge was going to be. " I see where you're coming from Jade but I thought we both agreed with him that the government was not good on that front! You truly are being a hypocrite right now, unless you can explain that away from me right now"! Veronica asked me skeptically. "Yeah but I threatened him and I do not like the idea of leaving it as an empty one"! I screamed out in frustration. "Okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad let's do it"! Veronica said defensively and we both calmed down and started to think of moments that we should be secretly recording Sonic at.

Play Carefree By Kevin MacLeod

Sonic's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and the Beautiful Morning Sun shining into my cave. "Ah man that party last night was wild! Well I better cross off three things off my bucket list; own an electric guitar, be part of a family, and have the craziest wildest birthday party ever"! I said as I crossed those items off the list and got ready for the day. I could smell breakfast cooking so I dashed downstairs! "Good morning Pretzel Mom". I said excitedly as I sat down at the dining table. "Good morning Sonic. I'm afraid Tom isn't here, because he went to pick up Jessica to bring her home. You see her sentence is over". Pretzel Mom explained as she put breakfast on the table. "Whoa this month went by fast! And that's saying a lot coming from me, the fastest thing alive! I'm excited to see her when she gets back. Hopefully what I did to help her was effective". I said as I got lost in thought as I ate. "What are you thinking about Sonic"? Pretzel Mom asked me in concern. "Nothing serious, just a little nervous I guess. So when does Donut Dad return with her"? I asked curiously. "Well he decided to take the fastest route by taking a flight there oh, so he will be back by lunch. He would have done that on the way there a month ago however, you are supposed to still be a secret so going in car was the safest way to travel for you". Pretzel Mom replied thoroughly and reassuringly.

Then she scratched me behind my ears, which made me purr loudly again! Who knew I could do that?! I certainly didn't until Marina discovered it! "Wait Sonic did you just purr"? Pretzel Mom asked in surprise with a look of amusement on her face! "I guess so, I think it happens when the back of my ears are scratched. The only other time I had that happen, was with Marina at our Movie marathon weekend sleepover". I replied as I shrugged. "Wow really you didn't know hedgehogs purr, let alone alien ones? Even with Coco living in your cave"?! Pretzel Mom asked skeptically in shock. "Well technically it happened the first time, BEFORE I met Coco so, yeah I had no idea"! I replied with a sheepish shrug as I finished my breakfast. " I know I should have expected something strange like this but it's still strange, you don't sound like an earth Hedgehog when purring, it's more like a cat"! Pretzel Mom points out with a peculiar look on her face. "Oh really I don't? It must be because I'm an alien Hedgehog. So what do earth Hedgehog sound like when they are purring"? I said in curiosity. "I'll explain when you get back from school how's that for a deal"? Pretzel Mom ask me when I to realized that I should be heading to school by now! "Perfect I'll see you after school Pretzel Mom bye"! I said as I dashed around the house and left for school.

Play Cut and Run By Kevin MacLeod.

Jade's P.O.V.

V