15. Happy Birthday Sonic

Play Harlequin by Kevin MacLeod

Sonic's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since I welcomed Coco home. Everything has been super great and smooth so far! As for today, I couldn't wait to wake up, for today is my 14th birthday! So thank goodness it just so happens to land on a school day, so that my alarm clock would wake me upm instead of me accidentally sleeping in! "Ah thanks alarm clock"! I said as I stretched to wake me up from the last bit of sleepiness in my system. Then I put on my shoes and headed down stairs. I was even more excited for my birthday since I now wasn't celebrating all alone this year, and that's the same for many years to come! Also as I was walking down stairs, I could smell pancakes cooking!

So I sped towards the kitchen excitedly. "Good morning Pretzel Lady". I said happily as I sat down at the dining table, also as my tail wagged happily in anticipation. "Good morning Sonic, happy 14th birthday"! Pretzel Lady said as she brought the pancakes over to me and hugs me sweetly. "Hehehe thanks Pretzel Lady"! I said gratefully as a tear of joy and relief fell down my muzzle. "Sonic Are you okay"? Pretzel Lady asked me in concern, probably from seeing the tear fall down my cheek. " oh I'm better than okay, it's just been 10 years since another person told me that! I just feel overwhelmed with happiness and relief right now"! I explained reassuringly as I wiped my tears away. "Well Sonic everyone you care about planned to make this birthday extra special for you! To start off, after school meet us at Marina's house". Pretzel Lady said lovingly as I started to eat the delicious pancakes. "Thank you Pretzel Lady! I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met all of you"! I said joyously as I finished my pancakes. Then Donut Lord came into the kitchen. " Morning Donut Lord"! I told him as I playfully saluted to him. "Good morning Blue Devil, happy birthday"! Donut Lord said happily as we high-fived! "Thank you, I'm officially 14! Well I better get to school! See you guys at Marina's after school"! I said as I zipped around the house to brush my teeth and grab my backpack and head out the door.

A few seconds later, I made it school and saw my friends at the front door! "Hey guys how are you"? I asked as I ran over to them. "We're doing great! Happy birthday to you Sonic! So how old are you"? Marina asked curiously. "I turned 14 today"! I said confidently. "Wow that's amazing, so you know where to go after school right"? Joey asked happily. "Yep Marina's house"! I said as I gave Joey a thumbs up. "Great well we better get to class". Crystal said happily. "Oh yeah you're right! Well I'll see you in music guys"! Marina said as she left off for her first period.

Jade's P.O.V.

Play okubyousha From Rozen Maiden

I overheard Sonic talking to his friends and that gave me an idea! "Veronica did you hear that"?! I asked Veronica excitedly

I overheard Sonic talking to his friends and that gave me an idea! "Veronica did you hear that"?! I asked Veronica excitedly. " yeah it's his 14th birthday and is hanging out at Marina's place". Veronica said curiously. "That gives me an idea! We're going to go spy on them when Sonic goes to that party of his! So make sure to bring your phone, we're going to record it and see if there's anything interesting to come out of it". I said with a smirk on my face. For despite everything, I still needed Sonic to pay for what happened to Jessica! "Hmm that sounds like a fun idea let's do it"! Victoria said in agreement as we headed off to class.