28. Freedom Celebration

Play Cherished Times by OurMusicBox

Shadow's P.O.V.

When I woke up I saw my family come over to me with relief filled smiles. "Sonic what happened to me because the last thing I remember was pepper spray being sprayed into my eyes"? I asked nervously. "You were beaten up by Jade and Veronica. When I saw what was happening, Dark Sonic happened again. Thankfully they heeded my warning to leave you alone. Once they were gone, I changed back and had our friends call Pretzel Mom and Donut Dad". Sonic explained to me seriously. "Oh Sonic, thank you for saving me and sorry if I scared you guys". I said as I hugged Sonic. "Don't worry about it bro, what matters is that you're alright. I better give our friends the news that you're alright". Sonic said happily as he took out his phone and left the room. "So how are you feeling Shadow"? Mom asked me gently. "I feel like I was hit by a freight train! But other than that, I'm fine". I replied reassuringly. "Thank goodness you're alright! I plan to make sure that Jade and Veronica's punishments are severe. That kind of behavior is intolerable"! Dad said with serious determination and that filled me with relief. "Thanks Dad I wish you luck with that". I told Dad supportively.

Play Daydream by iMovie

Sonic's P.O.V.

I decided to video call my friends. "Hey guys great news! Shadow is alright! So is the party still on for tomorrow afternoon?" I told them excitedly. "Yeah it is! Tell Shadow we said hi and that we're glad he's safe". Marina said reassuringly. "Hehe I will Marina. Well see you at school tomorrow"! I said happily and hung up. Then I went back to the living room and saw Shadow playing with Ozzy. "Aww that's precious Shadow! Also our friends said hi and are glad you're safe. And if you're still up for it, the party is still on"! I said as I joined him. "Yeah in fact, a party is EXACTLY what I need right now". Shadow replied and we fist bumped.

Play White by Kevin Macleod

Normal P.O.V.

Later that night, Sonic and Shadow were sleepy. "Okay boys it's time for bed. So Shadow are you ready to see your new bed"? Maddie said as she picked up Sonic, who was too sleepy to walk. "I totally am Mom"! Shadow replied enthusiastically. Then Shadow and Tom followed Maddie to the attic. "So Shadow what do you think"? Maddie asked as she tucked Sonic into his bed. Shadow's eyes widened when he saw his black race car bed! It also had flame decals that started from the bottom and went to the middle. "I love it! It's so cool and amazing"! Shadow said as he collapsed on top of it! "We're glad you love it! Well good night boys we love you"! Maddie said as she kissed Shadow and Sonic on their foreheads. Then Ozzy ran in and got onto Sonic's bed. "Oh I see Ozzy, you want to sleep up here. Don't you boy"? Sonic said playfully as he allowed Ozzy to get comfortable next to him. "Good night Ozzy, Coco, and Shadow". Sonic said as the four of them fell asleep.

Play Exit The Premises by Kevin Macleod

The Next afternoon, Sonic, Shadow, Marina, Jessica, Crystal, and Joey were heading to Marina's house. "You know what Sonic"? Joey asked excitedly. "Oh and What's that Joey"? Sonic asked curiously. "Well since you two don't have to hide anymore, you should become TikTok famous! Here I'll show you what I mean". Joey said as he took out his phone and opened the TikTok app. Then Joey explained it to them happily. "I love that idea Joey let's do it all of us together"! Sonic said happily in agreement as they arrived at Marina's house. Marina's Parents let them in. "Hey guys, everyone is out by the pool"! Annalise told them as she pointed towards the backyard. "Thanks Mom. Come on guys this is gonna be a party to remember"! Marina said as they ran to the backyard.

Sonic's P.O.V.

"Donut Dad, Pretzel Mom, we're here"! I announced as I saw them waiting for us. "Hey guys glad you're all here"! Pretzel Mom said excitedly. "So I have the perfect song for the occasion! Ready Blue Angels"?! I said excitedly. "Yeah! Follow me to the music room"! Marina replied enthusiastically as we followed her. "Whoa it's incredible! Well let's rock this house"! I said as we all got ready to play the song I wrote. "Okay this little number is something I call Off To See The World"! I said right before we began playing.

Play Laureate from iMovie Music

Once the song was over everyone cheered. "Wow Sonic, you truly have an amazing song writing gift"! Donut Dad said happily. "Thanks Donut Dad I love you all"! I said right before we joined in a group hug. "So what happened with Jade and Veronica anyway"? I asked cautiously because we didn't see them at school at all today. "Well Jade is in jail for assault and Veronica is expelled for a long time". Donut Dad replied seriously. "Well at least they won't bother us for a good while. Thanks Donut Dad for that"! I said filled with relief as we celebrated for the rest of the night. Oh and if you're wondering Shadow started School today and had an awesome experience! Finally it was time for bed and we slept peacefully.