Chapter 1

Izuku's POV:  

Today started my last year of high school. When I woke up I looked in the mirror to see the scar on my face. How could someone burn there face and leave a scar like this. I made sure to cover the scar everyday because there are to many jerks at my school who leave my face like this. After I covered it up I walked over to Kacchan's (His real name is Katsuki but that's what I call him) and he drove me to school. Not even he knew about the scar, "No scar yet Deku?" he asked, "I really hope you have a soulmate, I mean I already found Kiri and I couldn't love him more if I tried" 

"I hope I have a soulmate too."I lied knowing that I already had a soulmate. We arrived at school and I walked up to Kiri, he's one of the only friends I have."Nothing yet!" Kacchan yelled from behind me. Well that wasn't exactly true and Kiri knew that. Kiri was the only person who knew about the scar and I kept it that way. I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love with anyone so that  on one else would find the scar. Little did I know that promise was about to be broken.

I walked to my first class of the day which just so happened to be math. I really enjoy math but I just wasn't in the mood for this class today. Luckily Kiri was in this class so we sat together well until we got separated for talking to much after fifteen minutes of class. I sat alone until a tall boy with red and white hair walked in and asked to sit next to me. I being the nice person I was let him sit there. 

"I am Shoto Todoroki, I am new here and this is my first day." he introduced himself to me. 

"I am Izuku Midoriya, what's your schedule look like?" I asked and turns out we had the same classes. I really hated the fact that he was here, but at the same time I  wanted to stay with him forever.