Chapter 4

Two months later

Todoroki's POV:

Izuku and I had been dating for a month before he asked me to be his boyfriend. I of course said yes.  We had school off today when he called to see if I wanted to go do something. I had no plans so I agreed to meet him down town. I wasn't surprised he was early when I got there to see he already had coffee for us. It was chilly and it looked like rain. I hadn't thought to look at the weather before we decided where to go. It hadn't started to rain yet so we went to go sit on one of the benches across the street. I watched him warm up with the hot pumpkin spice latte he had gotten. He laid his head on my chest, his green hair tickling my neck. I played with the fluff and we watched as leaves fell off the trees, it was November already and soon it would be Christmas.  

After ten minutes of sitting there it started raining. He stood up and tried to pull his hoodie over his face. He was acting oddly strange even for him. I pulled him towards me not realizing my scar was exposed. He looked upset seeing the makeup  running down my face. It didn't matter because I thought he wasn't my soulmate. Well that was until I rubbed his cheek exposing a large red spot under his eye. I took my sleeve and rubbed the rest of the patch where the scar would match mine. Sure enough there was a scar identical to mine on his face. We were soulmates after all but because we couldn't see the scar on each other's faces the wouldn't go away. 

"How could you not show me this Izuku" I yelled at him.

He shuttered in fear " why wouldn't you be yourself. If I would have known then I would have showed you." I didn't know how to respond he had always been so happy I had scars from him too and I wasn't embarrassed by them. 

"SHOW ME YOUR WRIST NOW" I was angry yanking his sleeves up his arms. I realized that there was no denying it now, the marks were clear as day. He had cut himself but I couldn't see why as far as I knew he had a perfect life. He pulled away

"Shoto this is over, I can't see a liar anymore." He cried walking away. He couldn't see me well I was fine because no matter what he said I would still love him. I didn't care what he did or who he was. I  walked home and didn't even say a word to my family when I got there. I just laid in bed reading all our texts.