Chapter 3

Saturday date night

Todoroki's POV: 

Izuku picked me up at seven. He took me to a beach and we sat there eating a packed picnic for dinner as we watched the sunset. I watched him as he stared in amazement of the colors that showed in the sky. He reminded me of sunsets, His personality was a combination of all the colors in the sky, and his smile, oh his smile lit up a room like no one else's ever did. I was reminded of him in everything I saw that night. The green in the trees looked like his hair and the way the yellow sun made the water look green, looked exactly like his eyes. I fell for him all over again. We sat there till it got dark, he pulled out a speaker and his phone and started playing music when the stats came out. The way he pulled me off the ground and in towards him was like no other. I stood there swaying with him in my arms, could things get any better. I had never known the love except of my sister but this was different, this was a warm feeling like when you are wrapped in a blanket fresh out of the dryer. This love was new to me and I didn't want to let it go. I took my jacked off and put it on him and for a minute I felt like we were the only people on the planet. We danced under the stars as dark settled over us. The moon hit his face and for a second time froze. I looked deep into his eyes and gabbed his chin. I couldn't stop myself form kissing him. I had promised my first kiss would be with my soulmate but in the moment this felt so right. I pressed my lips against his tasting the chap stick he had used earlier. I pulled back and caught my breath. I thought he was angry with me but he came in for another. 

           He drove me home and I couldn't wait to see him again Monday.