Chapter 5

New year's day

Izuku's POV:

               It had been weeks since I had talked to Shoto and I missed him. I had a relapse in cutting and my mom made me go to the hospital. I hadn't told anyone except Kiri because he had to cover for me. I was supposed to go on a Christmas vacation with Bakugo and him. I was finally able to go home today and I planned to spend the day at home. When I got home Bakugo was sitting on my bed. I didn't want him to be there because I hadn't been able to cover up the scar for the day. He looked at my face.

"Bro isn't that the same scar Todoroki has." He asked me even though I had forgotten about Shoto showing it to people. "He has had it since.-"

"Look I am not in the mood to deal with this right now. I just want to sleep in my own bed and shower please go home Kacchan." I cut him off. He stood up and came up close to my face "You jerk you lied to me for thirteen years, don't even with me." He said. Then he took a swing at my face leaving a big bruise around my other eye. Could today get any worse. I looked at my phone for the first time in weeks ant there were close to 100 messages from Shoto. 

I called Shoto and told him what Kacchan had done. He came over and iced my face. I didn't care what had happened between us, he was my soulmate and I couldn't stop that. "Izuku I...I want to know why you well you know?" 

I explained to him how even though he thought my life was perfect it wasn't. My dad had disowned me for kissing a boy when  was six. My mother wasn't eve his soulmate and she tolerated his abuse. I told him how my dad walked out when I was ten. I told him how my life was  always a joke and how people didn't actually care. I told him how my mom didn't have time for me because she worked two full time jobs. I told him everything.

When I finished he just nodded. He took the ice off my eye which was black and blue but less swollen. H pulled my chair closer to him and for the first time in months I felt his gentle lips touch mine. I let my guard down as he continued. He grabbed my face with passion and kept going, by this point my heart was racing. How could I be mad at him any longer. He loved me and that was clear.