Chapter 11

A few weeks before the Kiribaku wedding

Todoroki's POV:

Izuku and I still hadn't taken our honeymoon being since we eloped. We were happy but I knew we needed some time to just us. I was going to drop Kate off at his mom's house but I couldn't get her away from him without him knowing she was gone. I packed a weeks worth of our stuff and a weeks worth of stuff for Kate.  I asked if Bakugo and Kirishima could watch Kate for a week, and they were fine with it. That night I took Kate over to their place and went back home all while Izuku asleep. I picked him up out of the bed and put him in the car. I drove around till around five when he woke up. He was startled to be in the car but when I explained what we were going to do he was over joyed. 

"So where are we going?" he questioned.

"well we are going to somewhere fun"

"Do you mean Disney land?" I have never been but I've always wanted to go."

"Yup! your stuff is in the trunk and I dropped Kate off at Bakugo and Kirishima's place. They are watching her for the week and we are going to do whatever you want. This week is going to be all about you. You make my life so much better and I couldn't imagine it without you. You light up my life like the sun lights the early morning. I love spending every day with you." I said as we pulled into the airport parking lot. I loved him more than anything and wanted to make him feel special. 

A/N: The next part is about the Kiribaku wedding. I would have wrote about their honeymoon to Disney but I have never been. I do hope to go some day but when I was writing this I still haven't been. I so sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping to hear about that.