Chapter 10

A/N: I am so so so sorry that it took me this long to update this. I just started virtual school and it is killing me. I have to re learn how to learn a bunch of stuff that I probably won't need. Anyway to anyone who actually cared I will continue writing it just might not be daily. I don't know if anyone even likes this or if anyone will read it but oh well.

Also I know that I made the wedding kind of lame. But remember that this is an AU and they aren't rich or  have a whole ton of money to waist. That being said this chapter they have a big reception with family and friends.

⚠Trigger Warning⚠: Anxiety

Two weeks before Christmas.

Izuku's POV:

We had officially  adopted Kate in October. She was the best thing that happened to Shoto and I. She made our dream of being parents come true. I would spend all day with her. I promised I would never leave like my dad did and Sho promised he wouldn't leave like his mom. There was never a dull moment with Kate, she scared us and she made us laugh bringing joy to our every day lives. 

  Now two weeks before Christmas we were able to have the reception we wanted. Being since our wedding was small we wanted to have a big and non-formal reception. We rented a nice hall and asked for stuff for our apartment along with stuff for Kate who four months old.

I had been looking forward to this event and once everything was set up it only felt more real. There was a thin layer of snow blanketing the cold ground.  We had promised each other that we wouldn't have our first dance till everyone to witness. As the guests started to flow into the banquet hall Shoto and I greeted them with a hug. I was holding Kate in one arm.  I watched all the people come in until someone caught my eye. A red head man with a blonde man. I soon realized that it was Kirishima and Bakugo. Why were they here. I hadn't seen or talked with them in almost a year, since Bakugo found out about the scar. I slowly handed Kate to Shoto and walked outside. Memories I suppressed from that day began to bubble inside of me. I turned to see Shoto handing Kate off to my mother who looked shocked. He was running after me and I ran faster.  My breathing became heavy as felt my arms and legs shake. I fell to the ground sobbing.  

"Breathe Izu" Shoto whispered getting down to my level.

"I... I can't Sho. Why would you invite them? You know how bad he hurt me. I can't stand to look at him. He was the reason I got so bad." I cried throwing myself in his lap.

"I invited them because I knew how close you were. I know that he hurt you but without that hurt you wouldn't have called me. Without the pain we wouldn't have kissed, we wouldn't have gotten back together, we wouldn't be married and we wouldn't have Kate." He responded rubbing my head the way he used to. I understood where he was coming from. He stood up and pulled me to my feet. I walked back in and found Kiri and Bakugo sitting at a table. I apologized for running out. We talked about all the things we had missed in our tie apart. They were getting married and were going through the process of adopting a baby girl.  They planned to name her Rose but the mother was still in the beginning half of her  second trimester. 

We danced the night away acting like we did back in high school.  My mom took Kate back to the apartment so that we could live like adults instead of parents. At the end of the night once all the presents were open and in the car Bakugo and Kirishima pulled us aside as guest were leaving. 

"Would you guys like to be our best men?" Kirishima asked " We understand why you wouldn't want to be after the horrible way I treated you Izuku but it would mean the world to us, and we would like Kate to be the flower girl."Bakugo added

"of course! We would love t be a part of your special day!" We responded in almost perfect unison. And that was the ending to a perfect night.