shopping before quarantine

"hello guys and welcome back to my channel!" kuroo shouts in the camera, posing with a smile. you're too busy speaking with the saleslady to notice another one of your boyfriend's crazy antics. "today, we're at ikea, shopping for my girlfriend's furniture!" he spins around, showing the 360 view of the place then, as soon as you finish talking with the lady, he smirks, running towards you. "here's my girlfriend!" he zooms your face in the camera and hearing his voice, you whirl around only to see a camera right in your face. "say hi, babe!"

you give him a look, ignorning him. "you don't even have a youtube channel, tetsu."

he pouts. "why're you always ruining the fun!" kuroo turns off his phone, walking right beside you. he slaps your hand away from the cart, pushing it for you instead.

you shake your head, holding onto his bicep instead. you open your phone, going into your notes app to check what to buy next. kuroo bends down to take a peek.

"a bed huh?" he whistles, heading over to the bedroom section. soon, a row of bed enters your field of vision. immediately, your eye caught sight of a large bed, one that you saw had good reviews online and you let go of his arm, approaching the furniture. kuroo frowns, following behind you.

"may i help you?" a salesman approaches you with a polite smile on his face.

"we're taking this one, plea—"

kuroo interjects, "no we're not. please excuse us," he pulls you away, dragging you towards him to your quest to find the perfect bed to sleep in.

"why'd you do that?!" you push him away, sulking.

kuroo shakes his head, wrapping an arm around your waist to pull to close to him. "listen to me, babe. that bed is expensive! besides, i like a smaller bed—"

you roll your eyes, still not convinced. "the last time i checked, we're buying stuff for my apartmen—"

"— so we can cuddle, yaknow!"

you raise an eyebrow. "we can still cuddle if we have a large bed."

he purses his lips in frustration. "listen! i like it when you're pressed reallllllyyyyyyy close to me, we don't need a large bed! i only need you and your warm hugs and kisses in the morning."

you giggle at his cuteness. somehow, you managed to understand his logic. "okay fine! you choose the bed."

he smiles, leaning down to press a chaste kiss on your forehead.