to paint, or not to paint by kuroo

staying at home doing nothing was really draining. if you didn't have kuroo with you, you'd probably be bored the whole month.

and since you're not doing anything, you returned back to painting. it's been what? a few weeks since you've last painted. when kuroo knew that you could paint, or even draw a portrait, he requested you'd do him.

"i guess you'd be getting your wish today."

kuroo looks over his shoulder with a frown. he's playing a game with kenma.

"you wanted me to draw you right? since i'm not doing anything muc—"

the next thing you knew, you're on the bed being hugged by your boyfriend. "really? i love you so much!" kuroo giggles, showering you with kisses. you can't help but smile, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"when will you start?" he asks, cuddling with you, his game with kenma long forgotten.

you ponder for a moment, inhaling his scent. you bury your face at the crook of his neck and he trembles a little when your breath hits a sensitive spot.

"we can start today." you reply, wanting to pull away but it seems as if he froze. "babe? what's wron—" you're cut mid-sentence when he nibbles on your neck.

"painting can wait."