a chilly monday morning with a lazy kuroo on your lap

you have to wake up early to prepare for your 1 hour classes in the morning, and boy oh boy. as soon as you remove kuroo's overly warm body, the cold air hits you. shivering, you grab his sweater in the closet, slipping on blue fleece pajama pants, and the mustard yellow sushi patterned socks bokuto gave you on your birthday last year.

after tying your hair, you start to clean the house first, throwing dirty laundry in the washing machine, organizing the mess on the couch and vacuuming the floor. then your phone rings. frowning, you check the screen, only to see kuroo's face on the screen.

"why are you calling me?" you watch as he yawns, stretching his limbs.

kuroo blinks, rubbing his eyes. "It's so cold! I need a cuddle partner!"

you giggle, approaching your bedroom. "you're such a child sometimes." twisting the knob open, kuroo is sitting upright on the bed, wrapped in multiple layers of blankets.

he spreads his arms wide, with a pout on his face. shaking your head, you give in to him, wrapping your arms around his back as he nuzzles his head at the crook of your neck. after a few minutes, you pull away, but he retaliates by pulling you back in bed.

"kuroo tetsuro! i have class at 7!"

he crosses his arms, huffing. "ok, fine."

patting his head, you leave the room, turning on your laptop. your boyfriend comes out of the room a few seconds later, still shirtless. you wonder if he ever feels cold. despite not knowing how to cook, kuroo does make great coffee.

your class starts when kuroo places a cup of steaming coffee on your table. he drags a chair, wrapping his long arms around your waist while he's sipping coffee.

groaning, you pry his arms off, but he's sticking to you like a koala cling to the tree trunk, which is quite a funny sight if you put kuroo's head on the koala.

"what's so funny?" kuroo huffs.

"don't try and change the subject, kuroo tetsurō. now, will you please pull away so i can study in peace?"

"no," comes his answer without a moment's hesitation.

"why?"

"'cause it's cold!"

kuroo's bare back blocks your laptop. "then why don't you wear a shirt?"

"'cause you're already wearing my sweater!" he retorts smartly.

"then get a new sweater!" you push your chair closer to the desk. kuroo hisses when his back hits the table. "oops, sorry babe."

"i'm too lazy for that," he drawls in your ear, managing to grab a book on your desk and reading peacefully.

shaking your head, you start your class.