guitar surprises

you're sure you know your boyfriend. he doesn't keep any secrets from you, atleast that's what you thought.

you wake up to the sound of your favorite anime's opening song blasting out in the living room. you cover your ear with the pillow.

"tetsurou!" you scream, but the sound is still going off. grabbing kuroo's shirt underneath the bed, you use it to cover your body.

you're expecting that he's watching your favorite anime show while drinking coffee but as soon as you walk in the living room, you're extremely baffled, and at the same time in awe of your boyfriend.

kuroo's sitting on the couch, cradling a red and white electric guitar in his hands. he's strumming the chords of your favorite anime's opening song. his eyes flicker towards you, staring at you from head to toe. it reminded him of what you did last night.

he raises an eyebrow, biting his lip as he stared at your thighs.

"you know how to play electric guitar??????" you shriek.

kuroo chuckles at your reaction, placing the guitar on the couch. he sits down on the floor, beckoning you to sit beside him. you did so without a word, looking up at him with eyes full of awe, admiration and love that it makes his heart skip a beat.

he licks his lips, glancing at the guitar.

"i've been secretly learning this for your birthday," he reveals and he stops when you start to cry in his arms. "baby, what's wrong why are you crying?" kuroo touches your chin lightly and tilts it to make you face him. he wipes off the tears from your eyes, pressing a kiss every time a tear would fall.

"i'm just so glad to have you."

kuroo grins, pressing his forehead against yours and capturing you in a kiss.

"you're the best thing that happened to my life, sweetheart. and i ain't letting you go."

note:

i love kuroo and sappy kuroo idk i love him so much

i was actually inspired to write this chapter bc kondou shouri (kuroo's stageplay actor) plays the goddamn guitar and idk im convinced hes the real life kuroo jsidi

im gonna be publishing a kuroo short story fic tomorrow and its gonna be spicy 🌶