halloween

kuroo knows you've been obsessed with anime since the first date. your purse was this weird naked long haired male with no lips, green eyes shining while a short male with cold eyes stood above his head.

he asked what it was whilst you were watching in the cinema and boy oh boy you couldn't stop rambling about shingeki no kyojin during the whole movie.

so when halloween was coming to a close, he decided to order a costume.

particulary naked titan eren.

his parcel came luckily while you were busy with your class so you didn't notice the big ass box thrown over his shoulder.

he immediately unboxed the parcel, making sure to record himself doing it for his youtube channel (he recently made one without you ever knowing).

it was absolutely hideous. he took his phone quickly and looked out for the difference between what was supposed to arrive and what he had.

this is why he hated online shopping.

it did not stop him from wearing the costume though.

the night before halloween you noticed kuroo acting a little strange. you frowned, pausing your anime.

"what's wrong with you?"

kuroo averted his eyes outside the window.

"i'm just thinking. i'm good at thinking. i majored in thought you know."

you gave him a look, shaking your head. "what did kōtarō do now?"

while you were sleeping soundly, kuroo woke up at 5 AM. he was jittery. his hands were shaking as he put on the suit. he looked at himself in the mirror and tried to strike a pose but he couldn't help the laughter that bubbled in his throat.

he shrugged, deciding to do yoga to pass time.

"tetsu..." you groaned, patting his side of the bed only to find out it was cold. yawning, you rubbed your eyes. you ears perked up when you heard the familiar voice of your yoga teacher in the living room.

tetsurō is doing yoga?

slowly, you opened the door to take a peek of your boyfriend. only to find out that it was a titan eren tilting his head in confusion as he tried to mock the yoga position only to fail and fall on his stomach.

you giggled, making sure to take a picture of him and posted it on the groupchat.

akaashi keiji
oh.my.god.

note:

i am so sorry for my long absence
i didn't have the motivation to write anything, tbh.

and i the past week Philippines was struck by a typhoon called Ulysses that heavily damaged multiple parts of the philippines.

our house was submerged in flood also :(

it was so devastating. multiple people and animals died. a brother of my classmate actually died :(

thank you. please pray for us.