couple workout (in kuroo terms)

"babe, c'mon!!!" kuroo whines, pulling you away from bed, clad in his workout clothes. you look at him with half-lidded eyes, making yourself heavier even though you knew he could lift you up with one hand.

"i don't want to do anything today!" you groan, snuggling deeper in the comfort of your bed, whilst your boyfriend is pulling you by your pajamas.

kuroo huffs, letting go of your flannel pants. he knew you at the back of his hand. when you're feeling lazy, you'd just enjoy your whole day doing absolutely nothing. "how am i gonna use this then!" he picks up the DVD from your bedside table with a pout on his face.

you lift your head, staring at him, and the pink and blue colored cover with "COUPLE WORKOUT" as the title. "i don't work out, you know."

he scrunches his nose, throwing the plastic case out of your room. you weren't surprised really. it's kuroo after all. kuroo peels his dry fit shirt off and you watch with awe twinkling in your eyes how his muscles rippled at each movement he made. you mentally patted yourself at the back for even managing to get a handsome and ripped boyfriend like
him—

you yelp in surprise when he grabs you by your waist, pulling you up in the air and placing you in his shoulder. "HEY! KUROO TETSUROU!" you don't hear his laughter, but felt it. His whole body trembled as he makes his way towards the living room, all clean and ready for a good day's workout. your eyebrows rise higher when you see the familiar DVD sitting by close to the TV.

he drops you on the couch carefully, stretching his muscles after he did so. you frown when he starts the workout by himself, but it's not really working since he needs a partner.

"what are you doin—"

"you're such a meanie!" kuroo huffs, puffing his cheeks in anger as he curls up and you almost drooled at the sight of sweat dripping down from his neck to his collarbone. "i'm going to find a new girlfriend after thi—"

he's unable to continue because the wind in his lungs gets knocked out. kuroo gasps as you fall on top of his body, showering him with kisses on his face.

kuroo giggles, wrapping his arm around you and rolling over so that he has you pinned to the floor. you flinch when a dangerous glint flash through his eyes.

"so that's the 'couple workout' you want huh?" he smirks, leaning towards your ear. you shiver when a hot breath tickles your ear. "what type of workout do you want, miss? endurance? or abdominal?" kuroo doesn't give you time to answer when he speaks up again.

"let's do both till you can't move anymore."

note:

so i asked my good friend -jabbatheslut- who yagami yato is (since he/she) is liek a known person in the hq fandom

and good lord- this is why i probably wrote a freakin thirsty af chap for y'all-

i liked kuroo's voice too—