a tiring wednesday evening

kuroo was out for work today.

more like to get his stuff from the office, so he could work at home.

you made sure he was well protected, shoving a handful of hand sanitizers, as as well as isopropyl and ethyl alcohols, and face masks in his arms. he laughed, shaking his head before putting them all in his backpack and then he was out for the day.

you paced in your apartment, worried for your boyfriend and after 20 calls, and 30 texts asking if he was fine, kuroo replied with a video, a selfie, a voice record and a text to calm you down.

it was then that you started the day. you cleaned the whole house (picked kuroo's strewn shirt from under the couch when he decided to change the definition of couple workout), painted kuroo's requested portrait of himself, and took your one hour french class.

he returned hours later, when the sun took rest and the sky turned pink and orange. kuroo took off his things, ready for a shower when he sees you asleep on the couch, laptop still open.

kuroo took a shower, disinfected his things and made sure to put his clothes in the washing machine.

it was 6 pm when he's finished. dressed in a black shirt and plaid pajama pants, kuroo padded towards you, carrying a blanket and a couple of pillows. he placed them down on the ground, organizing your messy items on the coffee table.

once he's done placing your laptop in your room, he goes back, building a pillow fortress. once he's deemed the castle to be comfortable enough, he carried you inside and snuggled with you.

after a few minutes, he's out cold, hugging you close to him.