Episode - 06

''It's dad, It's clearly his voice. Let's go'' - I panicked before running to the spot where the sound was coming from. It was near. I ran fast, not caring if Aiden was coming or not. It took like 4 or 5 minutes to reach where my dad was. What I saw was something which I wished to never encounter. I saw my beloved dad who was now covered with blood and unable to move at all. I don't know if I should feel happy to find my dad or be sad to see him suffer. My brain went blank. It was when I noticed, there was a creepy monster in front of him. The monster looked quite similar to the one I saw before. Before it gets too late, I ran to my dad. I was running to my father, when he realized I was here.

''Bertha.......what are you.....doing here?'' - He said, almost unable to hold his tears. 

''Dad look what have you done to yourself.'' - I said while crying hard. I can feel my head is already aching from all this crying.

''Get out of this place quickly. It...it will kill you.''

I was crying enough to not notice the fact that Aiden was fighting with that monster. When I turned behind to see the monster, I saw him fighting. He was like a strong warrior. He was in his monstrous form but in my eyes he didn't look like a monster at all. After the long fight, Aiden defeated that monster. It was vanishing like the other one I saw today. I fearlessly ran to him while my dad fainted by seeing his form. I thanked him for saving me and my dad's life. I was so happy. But the happiness didn't last long. A giant monster came, It was bigger than the two and Aiden. It was the lord. Aiden bowed him. He was looking so angry. He grabbed Aiden's tree-like throat tightly and speaking in an unknown language which I couldn't understand.

[conversation between Lord and Aiden]

''How dare you betray your teammate. He is a member of our land. He's a Leshy just like you. Why did you do that to him?'' - He said looking so angry.

''Lord he was attacking a Humble hum...'' - Before Aiden could say Lord cut him off.

''What do you know? The man whom you helped, hurt Him first. His careless driving was the cause. He nearly killed one of us. Beside why would you tried to help human?

''That little human was the one who helped me from dying. How could I not help?'' - He said totally unaware of the anger of the Lord.

''What?? I am the one who saved you. You are such a liar. You are not seem to be in our team, are you?'' 

''Lord...'' 

''No one is your lord. You are no longer in our team. I curse you, you will die very harshly in a short time. Stupid.'' - He said before letting go Aiden's throat but throwing him at a tree. 

I was hiding When that creature came. I came out to take a look at him. In my eyes, he was like the small kid I saw first while he wasn't.