Episode - 08

We were almost out of the forest. I felt my legs became numb and shaking, I felt my soul left my body. It was past sunset, so maybe 6 or 7 o'clock. We sat on a large tree as we both were tired from this long journey.

''Let me show you my house. That's our house.'' - I said as I pointed my house which was barely hidden by fog. ''It's night time and also because of fog you might not see it clearly right?''

''hmm''

''In my past house, there was a beach nearby. I never stepped there as nobody took me. Dad is always busy and I don't wanted to go alone. I wanted to go to there with my first friend. so, will you go with me?''

''You should try making friends. In your world, it's really hard to live alone.'' - He said as he's eyes were glowing with tears. Still wants me to not to be alone.

''Why would I be alone when you would be on my side?'' I said a I was smiling brightly at him. 

I can feel he's sad but why? 

Aiden's POV

I wants to be with you too but how? He cursed me. I'm going to be vanished from this world, From you're mind too when you'll meet someone new. I can't stop crying internally as the thought of leaving her alone. I wanted to stay longer with that girl whom I just met. It's been only 13 hours since I met her but still it's like we've been friends for decades. This 13 hours was the precious moment in my life, This 13 hours made me realize many things. I can't even imagine that at last I had to ditch her all little wishes. At last I'll be the one to broke her little heart who has thousands of hope for me.

''By the way I have a question. Do you know why there are four gems- wait there are six now. why is the gems stuck on this tree?'' - She cut off my thought as she asked me a question, pointing her tiny fingers on the tree where we are sitting.

''It's because our six Leshy, who lived in this forest, vanished from this world. When they Disappear they became a gem and stuck to the largest tree on a forest.''

I think now's the time. After a long time hesitating, wither to tell her now or later, I opened my mouth, ''Soon there will be seven.''