Episode - 07

Aiden was badly injured. He's tree-shaped legs were full of large scratches, right arm was totally damaged. There wasn't any blood, it was like broken tree branches. But it still scared me. He finally stood up, ''let's get out of here. it's dangerous.'' - He said before transforming into the cute little boy. There were no scratches or broken arm. He was just like the way I saw him first time.

''hmm'' - I replied

Aiden carried my father on his back. If there were someone else in my place, they would freaked out to see a 9/10 year old boy carrying an adult without any facial expression. He gave me a small smile before start walking. That smile was enough to assure me that there won't be any trouble in future. I replied with a grin before walking, side to side. I was really happy to have my father back and...met someone special in my life. I was happy to discover something new which probably no one knows. While walking, I started to wondering who wrote the book ''LESHY''. He should be a leshy or a human who knows about their existence. But there is no answer for that.

''I never get along with humans.'' - After almost fifteen minutes of silence, Aiden opened his mouth which made me flinch, ''Whenever I saw them I just kill them. Because they harm trees which brings harm to us. You're not like them. You're kind, you helped me from dying. I believe You are a good person. Will you be my friend?''

There was a few seconds of silence before I opened my mouth, ''I am your friend.''

He smiled, ''Then you will be my first friend in my life.''

''You don't have any friends?'' - I asked like I was shocked when I also don't have any friends.

''hmm. I am nothing but a loser. that's why nobody became friends with me. I don't care if anyone dies or not as I live in my own world. I always stay away from them without any specific reasons. I think I love to be alone.'' - Aiden said with no expression 

''You're definitely not a Loser. How can you call yourself a loser after showing me how bravely you saved me and my dad. If there any loser in this world, it will be them who told you loser.

''T-Thanks'' - He stuttered

''By the way, Do you live alone or you have parents?'' - I finally asked as I was damn curious about him.

''No, I live alone'' - He said sadly. 

''Why???'' - I asked him as I saw his sad face.

''From the day I was born, I was considered as weak as a grass. My parents were greatly disappointed at me. There is a rule, if the mystical flower rose in our heart we had to leave our tribe or group. We had to live on our own and survive from all the dangers. And when I was 87 years old, my flower finally roused and I had to leave my family.''

''Do you miss them?''

''What?"

''I mean...T-They are your parents after all''

''To be honest, no. They hate me so do I. I may sound rude in your mind but I don't like them. I was glad that now I'm free.'' - He said, again with no expression.

''O-Oh'' 

''What about you?'' - He said before locking his eyes with mine.

''Huh! oh...My mom died two years ago, in a car accident and my father is on you back. that's all I guess.'' - I said as I was quite flushed to look at his eyes for long.

''And you're friends?'' - He finally asked the question which I always wanted to ignore. I do not have any friends as I mentioned before. But now I have one. 

I smiled before continuing, ''I only have one friend whom I treasure a lot. Who is very special to me. For whom I found my reason to live again. That person made a huge impact in my life.'' 

''O-Oh, He must be you're best friend.'' - He said before turning to his side. 

''Aren't you curious about him?'' - I said, enjoying his sad look

''Huh!! Umm yeah, why not?'' 

''You know him.''

''M-Me. How would I know? You're the first human I've ever talked to...Is he someone killed by me?'' - He said looking as confused as ever.

I laughed before continuing, ''No he's definitely alive. Beside he's with me right now.''

''Where?''

''He's right there'' - I said as I pointed my index finger toward me. And guess what, He blushed. It was so cute. He smiled while scratching the back of his neck.

''Why's that?'' 

''Just like you, like to be alone''

We talked a lot. I get to know many thinks from him, so do he. It's awesome to have someone to share your little secrets, habits etc. I like to be around him. I can promise that I'll meet him everyday from now on.

''When we reach to our place I will take you to my secret place.''

''Where is it?''

''Hmm it's a secret. Hey Aiden, when we get out of here we'll also go to the beach together, okay?''

''Let's just get out of here first''

Aiden's POV

I like the way she smiles, I like the way she's talking to me without any fear, I like everything. But It's me whom you're talking about. There's no one for me. Soon I'll be gone. I wish we could be together forever. But I can't. Wish you can live happily.