Episode - 09

''Soon there will be five.'' - I was shocked by his statement. What he meant by seven. Don't tell me he'll be one of them, ''W-What do you mean?'' - I'm afraid to lose someone special. This thought is enough to made me cry internally. The atmosphere became silent, only the little chirping of birds can be heard. Suddenly, After a few minutes I hesitantly opened my mouth.

''Why?'' - tears are already starting to form in my eyes.

''Be...Because I have to go, Everyone has to leave right?'' - He said, Clenching his fist.

This time I couldn't stop crying cause what I fear had already started to happen. How can all of this came to an end so soon. It's been only 13 hours. Why?

''Where?'' - I said while grabbing his hand.

''I don't know'' - I already knew what he meant but still can't get through it. It's all because of me, I get to save my dad but what about him. I can't afford to lose him, even if we only have spent little time together...There must be another way.

''Don't go'' - I couldn't take the truth. It's hard for me to take it even though it's the reality, it's the truth, I started to cry even more loudly, ''please don't go.''

Aiden's POV

I am hurt too but what can I do. It is my fate. Happiness doesn't exits in my life. From the beginning and now. I also don't want to leave you. But there's nothing I could do. He had already cursed me, I'll definitely disappear from this world.

''You know you are the first person I've liked so much. I would love to meet you again if I have another chance. I want you to promise me that you would be a good girl and have lots of friend surrounding you. You have to promise me that you would live a happy life.'' 

''I-I don't...want to...pro...mise'' - She said while crying more hardly, soft sobs can be also heard from her.

After some moment of silent crying, I opened my mouth for the last time.

''Then I'll erase all your memories of me. Would you like that?'' - I said firmly.

She was in deep hurt but there's nothing I could do about that. I thought Bertha was mature enough to understand me. I never expected to see her crying after knowing about myself. Suddenly she spoke,

''But I.........don't want....that.... either.''

As the time was passing, both of us were sitting with crying face. None of us were happy with the sad ending. I wanted to keep this moment go on forever. But guess what, I can't. After a long time Aiden suddenly felt weird inside him. He was clenching his had and stomach which made me tensed. He was transforming to his old, scary, Leshy form. I understood the matter. He looked at me and quickly took my hand in his tree-shaped hand.

''Time to say goodbye'' - I couldn't accept the truth so I started to cry even though my old tears were still there. He was starting to vanishing. Small red light were emitting from his body and his body was slowly becoming transparent before he fully vanished.

I cried as I hold his tightly nothing but air, wanting him to not disappear. I can't describe how sad I was after losing two precious persons. While I was crying loudly my dad woke up and hugged me. He probably witnessed the matter as he was comforting me.