Him

"Gah!" (y/n) yelled out with a jolt. "(Y/n)? You alright up there?" Your mother, (m/n), yelled from the living room. You swung your legs to the side of the bed, yawning. "Yes, mom, I-I'm fine!" (y/n) yelled back.

(Y/n) only lived with their mother, their father having left them in the middle of the night for an unknown reason. Your mother likes to believe that he'll come back, but you know that he won't.

"(Y/n), dear, there's left overs in the fridge. I'm headed off to work!" She yelled, opening the front door. You lazily got out of bed, rubbing the sleep from your eyes and walking down the stairs. "Alright, bye." With that, she shut the door.

You continued down the steps, walking towards the couch. You immediately flopped onto the couch and grabbed the remote, turning on Netflix.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saturday 4:12 PM

You were taking a walk through the forest, enjoying the fresh air and relieving the stress you had from school. The forest is a peaceful place you always go to do homework, or just walks. You could hear the birds chirping, the rustling of the leaves from the wind, the rippling of the creek, and much more things.

You decided to head towards the creek to rid of negative thoughts running through your mind. You sat down and closed your eyes, enjoying the breeze running through your hair. And then you felt it. The feeling of being watched.

You tried to shake off the feeling, but it wouldn't go away. When you opened your eyes, you saw a male sitting on the other side of the creek, looking at you.

But what you didn't know was that he would change your life forever.