The Argument + Ambushed

- - - - - Saturday, 11:00 AM - - - - -

WARNING: Contains violence

You decided to take another walk through the forest, walking towards the same creek you met Liu. Once you found it, you sat down and listened to the sounds around you. .. Except there were no sounds. All you could hear was the rippling of the creek. No birds, no wind, nothing.

You opened your eyes and looked around, finding nothing out of the ordinary. You started to hear footsteps, and deep, demonic laughter coming from all directions. You didn't waste any time and bolted the hell out of there, the footsteps trailing you. "Another way to make my life hell." You muttered under your breath.

You saw a mansion in the distance, but it kept getting farther and farther away from you. You were doing so well with running, until you tripped over a twig. Great, I'm becoming Liu. You picked yourself up and starting running again.

You began hearing painful static in your ears, and you clutched your head, groaning. Your stalkers' laughter turned into loud grumbling, and the footsteps went away. The last thing you saw was a tall, faceless man before you blacked out.

                                                 -------------------------

                                                  Saturday 1:00 PM

You slowly got up, groaning as you did so. You looked at your surroundings and found that you weren't in your room, but somebody else's. You saw a couple pictures of.. younger Liu and.. Jeff? Liu's hand is ruffling Jeff's hair and Jeff's arm is around Liu's shoulder, and they're both smiling. You found yourself smiling as well.

The door opened, revealing a clumsy Liu. Yes, clumsy. He fucking fell again. "Bitch stop falling!" "You know I can't help it!" "Yes you can!" "Ugh!" Liu got up and sat on the bed, rubbing his temple. "Liu, can I ask you something?" "You already did." "Liu, please." "No." "Who's Sully?" He froze.

                                                             # # #

Bitch tell them! ... Don't fucking ig- "H-he's nobody." Asshole. And you're not? ... "If you don't wanna talk about it, I'm fine with it." They said, laying back down and turning over. Tell them a- "..I-I'll tell you for another time." Liu said, rubbing the back of his neck. You fucking dic- Has  anyone told you that you can be real freaking annoying? Just you because I'm in your head, dumbass! "I'll be right back." Liu said, opening the door and stepping out of the room.

                                                               . . .

"Sir?" His office is pitch black, the only light emitting from the door. "What do you need?" The voice said. "(Y/n)'s awake." "Good. Bring them to me." "Right away, sir."

                                                               . . .

Liu opened the door and saw your sleeping form on the bed. He walked over to you and tapped your face, earning a groan from you. Bitch, slap them! What, no! Sully wait sto- Sully took over and slapped you, and you jolted awake, hitting your head on Liu's forehead. Liu fell backwards and onto the floor. Sully you dumbass. "Ow- what the hell, Liu?" Liu got up and rubbed his forehead, groaning. Liu took the blame. "S-sorry but it was the only way to wake you up!" "Pfft, you could've just shook me awake." Why didn't I think of that? Maybe because you're a stupid seven year old. Excuse me? You're excused.

"Get up, my boss wants to see you." They turned over and groaned. "Don't make me drag you." "Liu wait no-" Liu ended up dragging you to the office. Literally.