The Demon

- - - - - Friday, 9:25 - - - - -

"Have you noticed that Daniel's been absent for a while?" Chasity frowned, walked in the middle of you and Maybelle. Your breath caught in your throat. "Y-yeah." You stuttered. "W-we can visit him a-after school t-to see what's u-up." Maybelle said, walking faster. "God dammit Maybe-"

. . .

The three of you walked towards his house at the end of the block. "H-he lives a-alone, right?" Maybelle asked. "Yep." Once you reached his house, Chasity knocked on the door. "This is the FB- oof!" You nudged her in the chest with your elbow. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry." She rang the doorbell. ..Still no response. "His car is still here..Alright, we're going in." "What?!" You and Maybelle yelled in unison. "What? Didn't you realize that he's been acting weird before he became absent?" Now that I think about it, he has. He was stuttering over his words a lot, he sent glares my way, and he hung out with May and Chasity more often. "H-he always asked about (Y-Y/n).." "Wait, what?" "Yeah. He kept asking us about your weaknesses and stuff." "..."

Chasity went around the back, you both following after her. "A-are we really g-gonna break into h-his house? Can't we j-just call him or s-something?" "I've tried, trust me." She opened the back door and stepped inside, you both hesitantly following after. "Y-you sure this is a g-good idea?" She started biting her nails. "Absolutely not!" Chasity said while smiling.

The three of you stepped into the kitchen, and Chasity disappeared behind the wall separating the hall and the kitchen. She poked her head out. "Y'all coming or not?" She disappeared again. You and Maybelle looked at each other, then ran after her. "Who's the slow ones now?" Chasity mocked in a sing-song voice. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. Chasity smirked and opened Daniel's room. It was clean like nobody's ever slept in there.

The trio walked in, looking around. You saw something sticking out from under the bed and walked over to it, bending over to pick it up. Then, someone slapped your ass. You squeaked and stood back up, turning around. Maybelle was looking through shelves with her back facing you, and Chasity was looking out the window, sniggering. "Chass..?" "Yes..?" You walked over to her and whacked her in the back of her head. "Ow- ok! I'm sorry!" She rubbed the back of her head. You smirked and turned back around, walking back over to the bed. You knelt down this time, and picked it up. "Daniel's diary.."

You sat on the bed and opened the diary, flipping through pages. "Got kicked out of Woodrow high for beating up a kid.. Joined Rossman high and met (Y/n), Chassity and Maybelle.." You turned the page. "Ran into Liu and almost got killed.. Zalgo wants me to plan an abduction.." "Hey, watcha got there?" Chassity asked, walking over to you and sitting down beside you. "It's Daniel's diary." She held one side of the dairy while you held the other. "Attempted to abduct (Y/n), m-mission failed?" She looked at you, anger visible in her eyes. "(Y/n)?! Why didn't you tell us this asshole attempted to kidnap you?!" Maybelle stopped what she was doing and turned towards the both of you. "Y-you what?" "I-I didn't wanna worry you guys!" "Worry us? Keeping things only makes things worse!" "Look, I'm sorry!" She raised her voice. "Sorry isn't going to cut it, (Y/n)." Maybelle wandered into the next room. "U-uh guys? I think I-I found something! You both looked at each other and got up, walking towards May's voice.

When you got there you saw Maybelle holding some curtains back, and a used-to-be hidden door. You opened the door and stepped inside, looking around. The room was small, and had posters of a demon and symbols everywhere. "What is this?" Chasity asked no one in particular. The demon had black horns, seven red mouths, a black body, and red eyes.

Flashback (Age 11, 9:15)

You walked up towards the broken down abandoned house, your bullies pushing you forward. "What the- stop!" "Not until you finish your end of the deal!" They said while sniggering. You made a deal that if you entered the house, they would stop bothering you. So, you being you went along with the deal.

You opened the door and hesitantly stepped inside, coughing and waving the air. You heard the door shut behind you, and more laughing could be heard. You turned to face the door and started banging on it, yelling for them to open the door. "Not until the deal is done!" You huffed and turned back around, letting your back slide down the door.

. . .

You sat there for about ten minutes, and got bored and started to wander around. The place was dusty and had torn furniture, and the wallpaper was torn in some places. You walked into the kitchen and towards the fridge, pinching the bridge of your nose. You opened the fridge but instantly stepped back and closed it, covering your nose. ..There were what looked like animal remains inside. You decided to check out the other rooms, releasing your nose. You opened a door to a room and stepped inside. You tried the light, which surprisingly worked, and looked around. There were drawings of a demon on the walls, the wallpaper in there was also torn, the ceiling fan was broken, there was a large, dried bloodstain on the floor, and splotches of dried blood on the walls.

You walked over to one of the posters and studied it. The demon had two black horns, red eyes, a black body, and six mouths on its' stomach, the seventh on its's face. Spooked by the poster, you ran out of the room and back to the front door and starting banging on it, yelling at them to let you out. You didn't hear any type of response and figured out that they left you there. You heard a crash from upstairs, and desperately tried to open the door. ..The last thing you saw were red glowing eyes before you blacked out.

End of flashback

You shook the memory out of your head and decided it was time to go. "Guys, I think we should go." You said, walking out of the room with a bored expression. "I-I think they're right. We've been here l-long enough." You walked back into Daniel's room and grabbed it, walking back out. "Hey, won't he notice it's missing?" "Good point, but I don't care right now."

. . .

Chasity slapped you in the back of the head with her Bible multiple times. "Why don't you tell me anything!?" She exclaimed, steaming with anger. "Ow- ok I'm- ow- sorry!" She gave you mercy and put it back in her inside pocket, scoffing. "So, this is who you have to deal with?" Chasity slowly brought back out her Bible. He covered his head and said; "Ok, I'm sorry!" "Better be."