Enemies and Allies

Three!?

The first two had tumbled in, seeming to have been shoved or forced. But the third jumped down and landed on the ground softly before turning to face Dream.

"Ah. There you are Dream," a male, accented voice came from the person.

"A6d! Glad you could bring my friends to the party!" Dream greeted.

A6d jumped and dived into the ground, disappearing into what looked like a hole. But it was gone when I looked for it.

"Don't think you can pull your dirty shadow tricks on m-" Dream was cut of as a silhouette came from the ground and solidified, A6d putting two swords to Dream's throat.

"Dream!" One of the newcomers yelled to him.

They started running to Dream's aid but I put up a wall to stop the two, causing them to look around and find me.

"Who are you?" One of them asked me.

He had a white suit that faded to black down his arms and legs, a flame symbol on his chest. He had a mask, similar in shape to mine, that was mainly white but with black circles on the eyes and black tips at the sides. He had a long, white bandana that went down to his waist tied around his head.

"I could ask you the same question," I answered, using Dream's line from earlier.

"We're your demise" the flame one said, taking out a bow and arrow from his back and aiming it at me.

I tried putting up a wall to shield me, but a part of my mind stopped me.

What am I doing, I wondered, trying to use my power to make crystals.

You don't need the wall, the part of my mind said. You'll be safe without it.

I was going to mentally argue but it was like my mind had been partially controlled, thoughts that I didn't create being put there. Then I looked down at the flame boy who was aiming his bow at me, his eyes sharp and concentrated.

Mind control.

This internal confusion gave the other person time to fly up to me swiftly and put his own sword to my throat. I looked down to where Dream and A6d were dueling it out with swords, daggers, illusions, and...

Shadows!

A6d disappeared into the ground and I watched as the human shaped silhouette slipped behind Dream, but Dream saw it too, turning to face where A6d would show up.

But instead, the shadow looped back around, turned partially solid, and tripped Dream who would've fallen flat on his face if he didn't turn onto his back quickly. Ropes of shadow held Dream's arms and legs and he struggled to get out of them.

Dream losing the duel caused the person holding me to fly off to Dream, pitting his blade away mid-air.

"NotFound!" The flame one yelled at him, shooting his loaded arrow close to where he was going in a warning shot.

"What was that for?" NotFound asked, looking back at Dream who seemed to have gotten out of his sticky situation and made the fight even again.

"We have another task at hand," flame-boy said.

Knowing they meant me, I invaded myself in crystal before either could do anything to me. I heard NotFound pounding on the crystal before hearing a grunt, a yell, and then all was silent.

After a good five minutes, I assumed it was safe and took down my encasing slowly, layer by layer, in case something was still out there waiting for me.

Once my safety shell was gone and I was standing up, I heard a sound behind me. Without thinking, I turned to the sound quickly and shot crystals out of my hands to pin them to the wall.

There was a sharp yelp of surprise and I looked up to see who it was.

"A6d?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he responded, sounding a little unsure. "Sorry if I scared you."

"No, no. It's okay. I was just a little jumpy in the moment with being attacked and everything," I told him, undoing the crystals holding him to he wall.

"I took care of NotFound and SapNap while you were in your shell so they won't be back again tonight," A6d reassured me.

"Is that his name? SapNap?" I questioned, gaining a nod from A6d and snorting. "What kind of childish name is that?"

A6d smirked at my reaction and nodded in agreement. "I'm not sure who made that name."

"Speaking of names, what's yours?"

"Unimportant. There's a million things I haven't done," I sang off-key, and whispering, "Just you wait. Just you wait."

A6d laughed. "Okay Hamilton."

"You've seen Hamilton?" I chirped.

743 words

Woo! Another chapter! cRaZy! Hope you liked this one. Dream Team is together now, and the Trio is... kinda there.

Any constructive criticism is welcome and if you have any suggestions for the story, those are welcome too and I will consider putting them in! 

Hope you also liked this chapter :D

~CardCatCardboard