Tying It All Up

Karis came into Zak's room to tell the two about dinner, but upon seeing them sleeping while cuddled, she left them alone to rest calmly.

She pulled out her phone to test Rosa a notice of Darryl's elongated stay

Hey Rosa, I think Darryl will be staying at my place through tomorrow

Okay 😂

Thanks for the notice

~~~~~~~~~~

Not much happened with the other four, so Vincent taught them how to play various video games on the two consoles he had.

"So the triggers drift?" Clay asked.

Vincent nodded, opening his mouth to warn Clay about an incoming redshell.

"No!" Nick yelled as he was knocked out of first place with a bluebird at the same exact time, falling back to fifth.

George laughed as he rushed ahead of both Clay and Nick gleefully, his chain chomp hitting various CPUs out of the way.

Nick managed to slip back into first, knocked back to second by Princess Peach once, but got back up and finished in first, George and Clay in fifth and sixth after having fought over places for the rest of the race.

"You both suck!" Nick shouted in their faces triumphantly.

"I got ahead of you half- way through the race!" George argued.

"Guys, stohhhhhp," Clay wheezed, dropping his controller.

"I finished first, so I'm obviously the best," Nick stated smugly.

"You're such an idiot," George mumbled with an eye roll.

"What's the next game?" Clay asked in a high voice of laughter from George and Nick's bickering.

"We can either play Super Smash Bros. or Minecraft," Vincent replied. "Smash is a multiplayer fighting game, Minecraft is an almost unlimited sandbox game."

"Guys we have to figure out the next game to play," Clay told George and Nick.

"Fighter game or sandbox?" Vincent asked.

"Can we kill each other in the sandbox game?" George questioned.

"Yes," Vincent laughed.

"Sandbox game," George and Nick said at the same time.

With only one computer, they resulted to Bedrock edition on the XBox and Vincent on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within an hour they had a decent sized house, and Clay was in the nether, trying to do the thing he had just learned about called 'speed- running'.

By almost midnight they had all beaten the game, built a main house, and the four had their own separate houses, a path connecting them. They had some netherite each, got villager trades, and killed each other well over a hundred times.

They each had a horse, some dogs, and George had found a fish which he named Beckerson.

Nick, jealous of George's pet, got his own pet fish and named it Mars, putting his and George's fish in a small tank in the main house.

"This is the best game ever," Clay stated.

"What we did is such a small part of it," Vincent told him. "There's still so many YouTube videos and YouTubers, professional speed- runners, mods, achievements and challenges, coding, texture packs, multiplayer servers, and probably so much more even I haven't seen or done yet."