Finding Senn

Elion's p.o.v

Luna lands on the mountain peak. We all dismount her, stepping foot in the snow.

' This way,' I point in the direction where the clearing was.

We cautiously make our way, and soon reach the clearing where we ran into the Voltaris.

' This is it.'

' Which tunnel is the one you said you think you saw Senn in?' Abbigail asks.

Nalla gestures to the tunnel off to the side.

' Alright, let's get in there, find him, and get out,' I say.

' Wait, there's someone there!' Abbigail whispers.

I look down, and a Voltaris walks out of one of the tunnels.

' Isn't that... Zinaida?' the Tidesinger asks.

His name is Zinaida? I didn't get his name the last time I fought him.

' I haven't seen him before, so I can't answer that,' Abbigail tells him.

Suddenly, we hear footsteps behind us. I quickly put up my Protisium Song.

Another Voltaris walks up behind us. I was shocked when I realised who it was.

It was Father.

Achillean's (OD) p.o.v

Senn walks past us. Elion does not stop powering his Song yet.

We watch as he walks down into the clearing.

He talks with Zinaida for a while, but we are too far to hear the conversation. After they finish, Senn walks into one of the openings in the mountain wall.

' What...?' Elion was as confused as I was.

' What is he doing here?' Abbigail asks.

Elion's invisible cloak dissipates around us.

' What now?' I ask.

Elion dissapears in a flash of golden light.

' Wait, where did he go?!' Abbigail looks at the golden particles.

We look back down, and see him slowly Mobiliflashing towards where Senn headed.

' He's going to get himself killed!' Nalla draws out her sword, and begins running after him.

I try to stop her, but she's already down the path into the clearing.

Elion's p.o.v

I reach the same tunnel Father went through. I had to find out what was going on.

He turns around. He must have heard me. I hide behind one of the walls, then hear his footsteps walking away.

I continue following him, hiding behind every wall I run into.

He stops again.

Then, I hear a Song being used.

I peek through the wall, wondering where he went. As I back up and turn to the side, he's standing right beside me.

' Father!'

' What are you doing here?'

' That's what I should be asking.'

Senn's (OD) p.o.v

I recognise this Sendaris, he's the one that came into the room the other day, saying Ria was missing. His markings are identical to mine, so I'm guessing he's my "son".