Hyperia

Senn's (OD) p.o.v

' Just open a portal to Hyperia,' I tell Loran.

' Why?'

' You said they're heading towards Hyperia, which is undefended right now.'

' But...shouldn't we take care of Almrak first?'

' There are civilians in Hyperia, Voltaris who-'

' Okay, okay! You don't have to start your speech!' Loran rolls his eyes and starts using his Mobilium Song,  opening a portal to Hyperia.

But as we step through, we realise the Knights of Ardonia have already been here.

' Looks like we're not evacuating anyone now,' he says from behind me as he crosses his arms.

I look around the area. Looks like the Knights of Ardonia didn't spare anyone.

' Be cautious. They could still be here,' I tell him.

' Yeah, yeah, I know.'

I shoot him a look to tell him I'm serious, but he doesn't seem to care.

We make our way around the city. There doesn't seem to be anyone around here.

Suddenly, Loran draws out his trident and stands beside me, deflecting off an arrow that was sent towards me with his trident.

I look up and see Masani with her bow drawn.

Trevor comes towards us on his dragon. It breathes fire on us, but Loran swings his trident in front of the fire while summoning his Aggressium Song. A barrier of red energy forms in front of the fire.

As Trevor's dragon stops, the red energy wraps around the flames, and Loran twirls around before pointing his trident at Trevor, redirecting the fire back at him.

Trevor's dragon flies away to avoid it's own flames. Just then, Galleous jumps down beside me, but I hold my sword up to block his attack.

Vulcannus arrives as well with his axe, Loran will have to deal with Vulcannus himself.

Galleous and I exchange a couple blows, until Masani fires an arrow at us. It hits my left arm, but I use my right arm to fight, so it doesn't effect me a lot.

I hold up my sword to block Galleous' next blow. I push him back, then raise my leg to a kick, summoning Aggroquake as I do that. Galleous foresees this, and turns to the side, avoiding it. So instead, I slide my leg onto the ground next to him, summoning Aggroquake and blowing him off his feet.

Third person view

/A/N/ I won't put (OD) behind the characters that aren't alive or don't exist in both dimensions. I'll only put it behind characters who are in both dimensions, like Senn, Vulcannus, Abbigail, Trevor and Grim (I think that's everyone?)

I will still put it in the p.o.v thing, I just won't put it in the third person view parts.

Vulcannus (OD) swings his axe at Loran, who jumps over it while banging his trident at Vulcannus' (OD) face.

Vulcannus (OD) recovers quickly enough to evade Loran's next blow.

Loran summons his Mobilium Song below Vulcannus, who drops through the portal and falls beside Loran. Loran thrusts his trident forward at the Netheran, who leans back, avoiding the trident.

Vulcannus (OD) leans back up to meet Loran's foot, and gets knocked down.

Loran spins around with his trident, and thrusts it forward at Vulcannus (OD) again.