The End

/A/N/ The charecters in this chapter are all from the other dimension, because the third person view parts are going to be long, so I'm not going to put (OD) behind the charecters' names.

Third person view

Denny flies around, scouting the area on his dragon, which used to be Allister's dragon, Thunderdome.

He notices something on the main island. He squints his eyes, and makes out a large number of Voltaris.

' We need to go tell Pythus and Abbigail!'

~*~

Ingressus looks up, and sees the city where many non-Voltaris (including non-Ardoni, humans and Felinas etc., they're are not Voltaris, so...) are residing in.

~*~

Denny leaps off his dragon and bursts into the Ender castle.

' What is it, Denny?' Abbigail asks.

' The Voltaris! They're here!'

~*~

The Voltaris begin heading into the city. Non-Voltaris were running around or screaming in panic and fear.

Grim jumps out from the crowd with his scythe, and lands in front of Ingressus.

The two begin to duel, Grim being agile with his attacks using his scythe, and Ingressus blocking the attacks. After a while, Ingressus finally makes an aggressive move, and Aggroblasts Grim, who is sent flying backwards.
Grim hits a wall, dropping his scythe.

Just then, Denny lands beside Ingressus from the sky, and slashes his sword at the Voltaris. Ingressus uses Protepoint, blocking the blade, then the shield dissipates as Ingressus spins around, swinging his flaming diamond broadsword.

Denny leans to the side, and the flaming blade slices past him. As Ingressus draws his sword back, Denny lunges forward with his iron sword that had a little bit chipped off.

Ingressus summons Protearmor, covering his body with a suit of blue energy. The sword hits the armor, which shatters, but stuns Denny.

Before Ingressus can deal the final blow to Denny, he turns to the side to see a scythe approaching him. He ducks as it flies over him, then back into Grim's hand.

Grim charges forward, swinging his scythe, which Ingressus leaps over. Denny recovers, and slashes his sword at Ingressus, who uses Proteclone, making Denny think the clone is Ingressus and missing his target.

As Ingressus lands, he throws a fist onto the ground, summoning Aggroquake, which blows both Grim and Denny off their feet.

Thunderdome flies over him, breathing fire at the Voltaris, who uses Protesphere to shield the fire off.

~*~

Pythus and Abbigail lead the citizens on another path, around the Voltaris and towards the portal, so they could escape.

But unexpected for them, and unfortunately as well, a group of Voltaris lunge forward, weapons drawn.

Pythus and Abbigail quickly draw out their blades, and defend the citizens. They easily defeat them all.

' Luckily we decided to protect them on the way...' Abbigail says, a bit out of breath.

' Watch out!' Pythus yells.

Abbigail turns around, only to be met by an arrow that flies into her chest, stabbing into her obsidian armour, causing it to flicker.

Abbigail groans, and draws out her bow before releasing an arrow of her own towards a Voltaris.