This Is Urgent

Sylvia's p.o.v

Me, Reya and Cieden arrive at Sendaria. Aurelius wasn't able to come, which may be inconvenient, since Achillean is a Nestoris, but the three of us will have to do.

' So, where is he?' Cieden asks.

' He's with Ria, I think.'

' You think?' he questions.

' What? He could've gone off.'

' So you're saying there's a chance we came all this way for nothing?'

' Hopefully not...'

Reya shakes her head in silence.

We get some glances as we walk through the village, but we're mostly used to it by now. Maybe not Cieden, but he seems fine.

We reach Ria's room.

' Ria!' I call out.

Ria walks out. ' What is it, Sylvia?' she looks behind me, and notices Reya and Cieden, ' What are the three of you doing here?'

' We're looking for the Tidesinger,' Cieden tells her before I can say anything.

' Oh, he's gone to New Voltaria with Nalla and Elion.'

' And more travelling...' Cieden groans.

' Come on, New Voltaria isn't that far,' I say.

' Still...'

Suddenly, a shadow casts over us. I look up and see a dragon flying over us. The dragon lands on the outskirts of Sendaria. 

~*~

Achillean's (OD) p.o.v

' Achillean!' I hear a familiar voice.

I look to the side and see Sylvia, together with a Mendoris and a Kaltaris. They had the symbolic staffs of the Mendoris and Kaltaris clan, so I'm guessing they're the masters.

Elion and Nalla walk past us. Abbigail just stands beside Luna while petting her.

' Sylvia?' I ask.

' We were looking for you. You see, the Voltaris at the Walls of Time-'

' About that... There's something you need to know.'

She raises an eyebrow.

' We just came back from there,' Abbigail tells her.

' And we ran into Senn.'

Sylvia's p.o.v

' What happened?' I ask eagerly.

' He's...working with them...' Achillean tells us.

' He what?!' Cieden asks.

' Calm down! I'm sure there's an explanation for this...' I say, waving my hands for them to calm down, then turn back to the Tidesinger, ' Are you sure it was Senn?'

' Yes, it was him, alright,' Abbigail responds.

' Maybe he was forced to or something...' Reya says. I couldn't agree more.

' We were planning to gather a group of Ardoni to the Walls of Time, and we thought maybe you would...?' I ask him.