Riverstead

Keiran's p.o.v

We get off the boat and step foot on the docks.

' So, where are we going?' Almrak asks.

' I don't know, all I know is that he's in Riverstead. We're just going to have to-'

Suddenly, I have a feeling we're being watched. I look up at the trees. Nothing.

Okay...?

We continue walking. Everything seems to be fine around here.

I glance to the side, and notice a figure in one of the alleys. He seems to know I noticed him, and runs away.

I turn to follow him.

I look down the alley, but there's no one.

I look up, and notice the figure climbing onto the roof of the house next to us.

' Hey!' I use my Mobilium Song to create a current that sends me onto the roof as the figure starts running.

The figure turns around for a moment and I notice the Unyielding Legion logo on his sleeve.

He turns away from me, and starts running again.

I use my Mobilium Song, and jump out of the current in front of him.

I get a look at his face. It's him.

' Two years, and I've finally found you.'

' You've been looking for me? I'm flattered, but you really don't want to do this.'

I draw out my staff, and hold it in a challenging position.

' Well, if you want a fight, you're going to get it.'

He draws out two katanas from his back, and charges towards me.

I hold up my staff to block the first katana, but he swings his second one at my head, and I duck just in time to evade it.

After swinging his katana, his leg follows, kicking me in the face.

I stumble back, and he engages on me again. I use my Protisium Song, freezing his left hand. He still has his right one though, and twirls around swinging his katana at me.

I leap over the blade, and as I regain my feet, he sends a punch with his left hand at me, breaking his hand free and stunning me for a moment.

As he raises his leg for a kick, I quickly use my Mobilium Song, sending him flying into the air.

He lands on another roof, a few houses away from me.

I leap across the roofs towards him, and when I'm close enough, fire my Aggressium Song. He jumps off onto the streets below as my Aggressium Song hits the place where he once stood.

I look down and see him walking through the streets.

I jump off the roof, and run after him, shoving everyone out of my way.

Third person view

Almrak (OD) is still standing in the alley.

Keiran's p.o.v

I soon catch up to him, but a woman stands in front of me.

' Hey! It's not nice to push-'

I groan as I summon my Mobilium Song, and create a current that goes over her.

As I land back on the ground, there's no sign of him.

I run through the streets for a while, but no sight of him.

So much for finally finding him, after two years...

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Almrak!

I rush back to the alley. Almrak is still there. I sigh in relief.

' So, did you get him?' he asks.

' No...he got away...'

' Well, that's too bad.'

' Now I'm going to need to find him again. And it took two years to find him once!'

The feeling of being watched dawns over me again. I turn around, look up, still no one.

Who's watching us?

It shouldn't be Marvolo, right?

Suddenly, a Voltaris drops down next to us.

I draw out my staff, but Almrak pulls it down. ' Lora?'

' You know her?' I ask him.

' Yes, she's one of my friends.'

' Alright, the Knights of Ardonia have taken over both K'arthen and Cydonia,' Lora begins, ' And they're advancing towards Hydraphel, or Diamond Heights to be specific. I've been following them from Meridian.'

' Anything else?'

' Maybe more has happened, but you should ask my brother. Loris has stayed at Northwind the whole time, so he probably has more information about Ingressus.'

' Alright then.'

' Right, and I've heard rumours about Achillean being in Sendaria. The Achillean from our dimension, of course. Maybe you want to...?'

' Thanks for telling me, Lora,' Almrak nods.

' Then I best be off!' she waves, then fades away.

I jump back in surprise.

' Oh, it's her Song, Supporolusion. It makes it easier to give information, especially when I'm not around, saves a trip. Now, where were we?'

' Me failing to get Marvolo. I got no more trails to follow yet, so I guess you can fill me in on everything now.'

Third person view

Another Voltaris is poised on top of the roof, listening to them.

/A/N/ I know Supporolusion is usually used to change the colour of the user's markings, but in this fanfiction, it can create actual illusions. The illusions will fade away when the user wants it to, or when something goes through it.