Another Dimension

Third person view

After everyone is out, Pythus closes off the redstone door, blocking the way to the Ender portal.

He turns around, and runs towards the tunnel exit. Denny and the Kaltaris are there. Grim was off watching over the citizens.

' Is it blocked off?' Denny asks.

' Yes, but we must hurry. If they don't find the other lever, they'll bust out of there.'

Pythus looks beside Denny, and sees the Kaltaris.

' Oh, this is Aldora Kaltaris,' Denny motions to her, ' Since we're kind of short-handed here, I thought...?'

Pythus doesn't seem convinced, so Denny adds, ' She helped us out back in the End. She's a pretty good fighter.'

' Alright then.'

~*~

Nalla's p.o.v

We are in Nestoria now. Apparently we found Elion's father, who doesn't seem to remember anything about the last time we fought him.

I heard something about another dimension, but I didn't get the full explanation.

Elion is pacing back and fourth. ' But how doesn't he remember what happened that day?'

' I don't know.'

' Don't you think it's strange?'

' I don't know.'

' That's all you've been answering me for the past 30 minutes.'

' Because I don't know anything.'

He sighs.

' What about your brother?' I suggest,
' Didn't he arrive with...the two Voltaris, the Sendaris, the Felina female and the Netheran.'

' Do we have to...?'

' You were the one wanted answers. And he's your brother.'

' We have a...complicated history.'

' Then I'll go ask him myself.'

I got some questions from Keiran that I wouldn't be able to ask when Elion is around anyway.

~*~

Lora's (OD) p.o.v

' So...the one we fought the other day... was Senn from the other dimension?' Achillean asks.

' Yes, we locked the Senn from this dimension up, made it easier for the Senn from our dimension to go around,' I tell him.

' That explains some things...' Achillean says.

' The Senn from our dimension is currently really injured, so it might be a while before we see him,' Loris tells us.

' How did he get injured?' Val asks.

' Got stabbed by Trevor,' Loris responds.

' Trevor?' Val seems a bit surprised.

' It's true,' Galleous says.

' Where is Trevor now?' Achillean asks.

Galleous, Vulcannus and Masani's faces hardens.

' He's...gone...' Galleous finally mutters.

Achillean looks down, ' Where are the others?'

' Abbigail, Pythus, Grim and Denny are at the End,' Masani tells him.

' What about Saxon?'

' He's...also...' Vulcannus says after another long pause.

Silence fills the room.

~*~

Keiran's p.o.v

I sit on the smooth golden sand of the beaches of Nestoria. The wind blew cooly, and it was refreshing. The view of the sunset was beautiful too. It's been a while since I've relaxed.

' Hey...'

I turn around, ' Nalla?'

She sits down on the sand beside me,
' So...what happened those few weeks? Did you find "whatever his name was"?'

' I did, but he got away,' I sigh.

' Too bad.'

' Yeah... Then I ran into this guy called Almrak, he's leading a group of Voltaris against the Deathsinger, but he's from another dimension, and apparently he's my uncle.'

' I heard things about dimensions, but what is it about exactly?'

' The Voltaris from another dimension, they found a way to use a beacon used to summon him to travel to our dimension. They haven't found a way to navigate it yet, so they're currently only able to travel to ours.'

' How are the Tidesinger and Deathsinger alive?'

' They're history is different from ours. They never had a Great War, neither a second.'

' That's lucky.'

' For the Voltaris, not for the others, Ardoni or not. I've been there, there's almost no sign of life.'

' So... Your father...'

' There's two of them. My real father was locked up, the one from the other dimension is currently badly wounded. The one we found at the Walls of Time is my real father.'

' Alright...'

Silence.

' Um... Don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Elion?' she suddenly asks.

' If my brother never told you, it should be because he doesn't want you to know.'

' Elion hasn't kept secrets from me before. Why has he never told me about you?'

I think for a moment. Somehow I feel like I should tell her, but...

' We grew up together with this girl... Elena Sendaris. We both...liked her... in a way more than friends...' I blurt out, ' We would compete against each other... Then... Father was moving to New Voltaria...and I was following him while Elion would stay in Sendaria with Mother. Elena had to make a choice...me...or him...'

' And she chose you?' she guesses.

' Yes...she followed me to New Voltaria... But she shouldn't have... If she stayed with Elion, maybe she would still be alive...' I look away.

' I understand how it feels... Losing someone you loved... I lost both my parents when I was 8.'

I glance towards her, ' I'm sorry...'

' Don't be. That's the last thing I wanted everyone to think of me and my sister after that.'

' You have a sister? You two get along well?'

' You can say that. During dark times, there is always something to gain. Me and my sister were all each other had for years, and we had to learn to put our differences aside.'

' I wouldn't be so sure.'

' I'm sure you two will figure it all out one day,' she says.

' I'm sure you two will figure it all out one day.'

' Yeah...maybe one day we will...' I say the same thing I responded to Elena 18 years ago.