Ataraxia

Senn's (OD) p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes, and realise I'm not in Hyperia.

' You're finally awake.'

I look to the side and see Almrak leaning on a wall.

' How long was I out?'

' Three days.'

There's a moment of silence between us.

' Loran told me something...'

' What is it?'

' He said you're-'

Another Voltaris enters the room and cuts me off. ' Ingressus is back. He's found the End portal.'

~*~

Keiran's p.o.v

' So, how's life in the other dimension?' Loris asks.

' More green than here, but this place could be more peaceful, without any undead and bandits.'

' Yeah, I heard those are a real pain. I've never even seen undead before, though I imagine they are really scary.'

' Once you get used to seeing them around, they're more annoying than scary,' I chuckle.

We reach a river, with no way of crossing to the other side.

Loris backs up a little from the water's edge, then runs forward, and clings onto one of the rocks that jut out of the water.

He jumps from one rock to the other, until he eventually reaches the other side.

I just summon my Mobilium Song and reach the other side with ease.

' Ataraxia is just up ahead,' Loris tells me.

~*~

Lora's (OD) p.o.v

' We're almost there...' I tell them.

' We know where Ataraxia is, it used to be one of our bases,' Galleous says. I can tell he still doesn't trust me from the tone of his voice.

I shrug in response.

~*~

Keiran's p.o.v

We follow a gravel path, and soon come across a small village. Houses were carved into small hills, a few Voltaris living in them.

As we go over a hill, I see the floating islands of Ataraxia. But most of all, I'm surprised to see grass and trees with green leaves.

' Yeah, we found a way to get the greenery back in this place,' Loris says as he had read my mind. ' Now, the bridge is this way.'

~*~

???'s (OD) p.o.v

A messenger bird flies above me, and drops a scroll of paper, which I raise my hand to catch.

I unroll the paper, and read it.

After I finish reading, I roll the paper back up, and summon my Aggressium Song, turning the paper into ashes.

As I flick my hand, trying to shake off the rest of the ash, I look up, and catch a glimpse of a Sendaris.

What was a Sendaris doing here?

I'm even more surprised when a Felina human, along with a Netheran follows behind. Lora was in the front, so I assume she's the one that brought them here.

I recognise the Sendaris as Galleous, Thalleous' brother. They had similar markings, and I could never forget Thalleous', so...

The Netheran should be Vulcannus, and the Felina looks like Masani.

I wonder how Lora managed to bring them here without them killing her.

Suddenly, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see Loris. ' Karina.'

' Hey, Loris...' I can't help but notice a Voltaris behind him. I don't think I've seen him before. ' Who's-'

I cut myself off as I recognise his markings. They were similar to Almrak, (or Senn or Deltheus).

' This is Keiran,' Loris tells me, ' He's from the other dimension.'

' Don't mind me asking, are you related to Almrak in any way?' I ask.

' Umm...'

Loris' (OD) p.o.v

Wait, why was she asking that question?

I turn to Keiran, and finally realise why his markings were so familiar.

' Senn is umm... My father... But in the other dimension!'

' Well, why bring him here?' Karina asks.

' Almrak didn't really explain. Just asked me to bring him here.'

' I see... Well, do you need anything?'

' Just wanted to check if Almrak sent you anything.'

' Oh, I just received a letter moments ago, it said that Ingressus has found the Ender portal, and is planning an attack.'

/A/N/ New Song:

Aggroburn (I'll probably change it later) is Karina's Aggressium Song. It can set things on fire by making enough heat. Inspired one of the bloopers.