Lora Voltaris

Lora's (OD) p.o.v

Galleous holds up Trevor's body, an iron sword through his stomach.

Masani and Vulcannus look down with a sad look on their faces. I just stand awkwardly off to the side.

Galleous finally lays Trevor down after a few minutes, and sighs.

' So, you've been following us from Meridian?' Galleous asks me.

' Yes, I have...'

' Why?'

' I... I'm with a group of Voltaris, we're all working against Ingressus. I was... supposed to follow Senn and gather more information in Meridian, but then he didn't come back after going to K'arthen, and you attacked...'

' A group of Voltaris working against Ingressus?' Masani questions.

' He never was the best master,' I tell her.

' Who is the leader?' Galleous asks.

' Almrak, Almrak Voltaris. Senn's brother.'

' He has another brother?' Vulcannus asks.

' Most of his siblings were killed in battle. Now Senn, Deltheus and Almrak are the only ones left.'

' Do you know where Achillean is?' Galleous asks again.

' That's a bit more complicated. You see... The Voltaris have been up to a few things lately.'

' What things?'

' A few years ago, Ingressus killed Herobrine.'

Their faces harden as I say this.

I continue, ' The beacon you used to summon him, we found a way to use it to travel to another world, or another dimension. We captured Achillean, but Almrak set him free, and he accidentally went into the other dimension, I heard he's at Sendaria. If you want to get to the other dimension, you could go to the beacon, but everyone will most likely recognise you guys, and worse, kill you three.'

' Then?'

' I suppose I could take you to Ataraxia. That's our main base. Of course, we have a couple other bases around Ardonia, but-'

' And how are we supposed to trust you?'

' She saved my life. I guess that's enough,' Vulcannus tells Galleous.

Galleous thinks deeply, then sighs.
' Okay, we need to get to the other side of Ardonia anyway.'