1

ZAyyan Hussain Malik's POV

*Beep* *Beep*...
What the hell? *Beep* *beep*...
I need to off this shit before I break
It, after the alarm goes off I dozed off to sleep again.
It was not until Aameen's voice came from outside, that he was knocking on my door continuously.

"Come in bro the door is open"
I am not in the mood to get up now.

The second passed he began yelling again
"Bhai get the hell up yar, we need to go, it's getting late.
Bhai if you don't get up now, I'll call momma and tell"
He need to stop it before I break his face, I sat up glaring at him, as I spoke anger lashing in my voice.

"What the hell Aameen Hussain malik?
You son of my father, can't you see I am sleeping?" I shouted.

He stared at me for a second, taking a deep breath in before answering me back, " Bhai we need
To go, it's getting late" he glimpsed at his watch to see the time.

"What's the hurry Aameen? It's my office no one will shout at me for being late, or did you forget that I am the CEO of Malik Enterprise?"
I questioned, his eyes widened for the fiction of seconds,
Getting irritated he questioned me back "don't tell me Bhai you forgot?
Did you?" What did I forget? He needs to shut the fuck up.

"Aameen what did I forget? What is wrong with you today?" I questioned standing up.

I did my bed and put my phone in charge as I glanced up at him to look what is he doing,
He was standing there, arms crossed and he had a face that says ARE YOU KIDDING ME BHAI?
he then spoke " Bhai we had to go to the Ayman college today for the donations, it has been one month
Their calling us, you had promised Khalid Uncle that you will visit today".
Oh my God, how can I forget such an important thing, I glanced at the digital clock which says five past ten, I hurried to the bathroom and told Aameen to wait outside.

After ten minutes I was done,

Aameen came in along with my baby sister who is five years old Daniya Hussain malik. Pampered by all especially me, she came inside and sat on my bed,
Legs crossed and a pillow on her lap.

She looked up at me with her big hazel eyes, I smiled as I kneeled
Down in front of her before I asked
" What happened Dani? Don't you have a class today?" Without answering She hugged me tightly, and she kissed my cheeks,
She had a small smile playing on her lips as she spoke " Rayyan Bhai you know I love you right?"
She questioned and I just smiled nodding my head, I know she want something from me and that's the reason she is here.
Aameen gave me a knowing smile before turning his attention back to his phone.

"No I don't have class today, can you please take me to the ice cream parlor today?" She questioned in her baby voice.
I shook my head before convincing her that I can't " no Dani, I don't have time today, I have a lot of meetings to attend my love,
Aameen will take you to your ice cream parlor okay?"
I glanced up at Aameen to tell him to take her but before that, they both shouted telling NO, I glared at him

"it's okay, I don't want to go with him and that's final" she spoke tears running down her cheeks, as she stood up to move, I took hold of her wrist and kissed her cheeks before weeping her tears off her eyes. " Sorry my love, I'll take you where ever you want okay? Please stop crying, and get ready at 2:00 fine?
She nodded before kissing all over my face,
" Thank you so much, and I love you more than Aameen and Aameen is a monkey" stated Dani and I chuckled and stood up to move.

She doesn't like Aameen as much as she likes me, "I love you too my love" I replied and kissed her forehead.

" I know you both will miss me, so I am gonna come along with you too,
Therefore Dani will share her ice cream with me" he gives his naughty smile to irritate her, Aameen always loves to irritate both of us and that's the one reason Dani calls him a monkey, " Aameen I'll punch you on your face if you don't stop irritating her".

We went downstairs and bid bye to momma and dad.
I informed Khalid's uncle that we'll reach there by 11:00.

As soon as we parked our cars we headed toward the meeting room,
Saying salam to everyone present in the room as I shook my hands with Khalid Uncle.
He is just like my dad and I respect him a lot, he still looks handsome with his light grey hair, some wrinkles on his face, and those jet black eyes.
_________

1 hour later.

After the meeting got ended, we were about to go when Khalid's Uncle stopped me,
"Zayyan thank you for coming,
Would you mind if I ask you a favor?"
He questioned, I glanced up at Aameen who has a perplexed look on his face, As I shook my head " of course no Khalid Uncle, you are like my dad and I respect you a lot, tell me how can I help?".

He straightened his light blue shirt, nodded his head he spoke "Rayyan there is this professor whose name is Imad Feroz, one of the best professors in this college, he is on leave for 2 to 3 months, until then can you please take his place.
We can't arrange a new processor in this short time".
He stated, but how can I? I can arrange the best professor but I can't tell him that, he wants me to help him.
" Zayyan I know you have a busy schedule, but in case you can, let me know okay?"
I nodded my head smiling.

Anna my PA was continuously calling me, I wasn't able to attend her call because of the Meeting.
I excused myself from Khalid's Uncle who is speaking to Aameen.

I went outside to call anna,
And I noticed so many students running here and there to attend their classes, some setting on the grass ground with books in their hands, some students in the cafeteria, some girls staring at me,

I am used to this attention, so it's not a big deal, I smiled remembering my college days, the way my two best buddies use to irritate me, I miss them Badly.

__________
Author's note.

This is my first book so please don't judge me.
Do vote and comment, please
Read it at your own risk there are grammatical mistakes in THIS book.

Thank you 😊