. 15 - Apologies.

- Vincent's POV -

Darryl stares at me with a frown,  I feel the pit in my stomach double,  how am I going to get through to him?

" I just..  Wanted to say sorry. " I mutter,  fixing my posture as I fumble with my fingers. 

"Oh,  now you want to say sorry?  After you beat Zak and blocked him.  A friend you are,  and why did you just turn around and try to apologize?  Why now? " Darryl shakes his head,  anger seeping in his glare as I felt pinned down by it.

"Can't you see I'm trying? " I suddenly feel a burst of energy to talk back. 

"Can't you see he won't accept it?  Vincent he doesn't need you.  We don't either. " Darryl half growls at me,  I shake my head.

"IM TRYING TO HELP! " I suddenly yell,  as I hear it echo through the street,  as few people walking by stared at us,  but I could care less about reputation on a street I don't care about.

"Well we don't need that help,  we are fine on our own. " Darryl calmly replies.

"Please.  Just tell Zak I'm sorry,  sincerely. " I plead,  I don't know why I'm going this far to repair a friendship with somebody I beat the living hell out of a few moments ago,  but something inside of me tells me I should try.

"Don't let my only attempts be in vain.." I mutter to him before I turn around and walk away,  I was no longer able to face him.

- Darryl's POV -

I stare at Vincent as he walks away down the street,  I sigh deeply.  I should consider his offer,  it wouldn't hurt to try.

I turn back to my apartment door,  repeating the same steps I did for so long to get in here.  It feels as if I'm being set up,  like I have no control over my life.

Well,  that's mainly the reason I started doing..
That.
I hate repeating.  Nothing changes.  It's all the same. Nothing new to look forward to.
So why not just look back,  or stop looking forward.

My thoughts run dry as I realize I already made it to my apartment door,  I open it slowly to be greeted by an empty apartment.

Suddenly I hear a few small sounds,  then I hear footsteps. 

I see Zak stand in the hallway looking at me,  he was clearly crying.  He had tears on the corners of his eyes that threatened to drop down his face at any moment.   Goodness what happened?

"Zak are-" I get cut off by a few small sobs,  I walk over to Zak and pull him into a hug,  I feel him flinch,  but then wrap his arms around my waist.

"Why. " I hear a broken voice mutter,  being distorded by the broken sobbing and muffled voice.

"Why what? " I whisper gently in his ear,  as I rub circles in his back,  did somebody else ruin their friendship with Zak?  He seems close with everybody. 

"Why did you do it. " He sobs again,  this time unfolding one of his hands,  he let's go and shows me.

( TW Ahead! )

It was my razor.

----------------------------------

Yay I wrote somethinggggg

Also,  words cannot express how overjoyed and greatful I am of you all!  You are all amazing people,  thank you so goddamn much <33333
Have a blueberry muffin,  here's a gluten free one for all the people who can't have gluten,  y'all deserve this muffin <333

Also btw,  I don't like where the plot is going, here's a tip when you are making a book,  always have a plan.  Because I don't have an ending ready for this book,  so I'm just adding and adding until I feel ready to end it. 

-Harp