. 24 - Bad ending part 2 .

- Zak's POV - 

It's been three weeks since Darryl's death. I have no reason to stay on this world anymore, so why do i bother everyday to visit his grave, to breathe. 

I haven't eaten in four days, i have gotten the least amount of sleep those days aswell. I want to go back, if only i could reset time and go back to save him. If only i wasn't so stupid, i could've saved Vincent too. 

But we where fine.  A few weeks ago,  everything was fine.  And suddenly,  this boy named Darryl comes in and all of this happens.  And now he's dead.

Maybe I'm the bad luck charm that killed him.

I don't deserve this,  I really don't.  I killed two people.  Three actually. 

I don't think anybody would miss the murderer. 

I step closer to the edge,  as the wind hits my face in a cold gust.  I close my eyes for a moment before I open them again.

The view of our neighborhood is pretty amazing.

I turn on my phone and change my bio / status to the date today and the date I was born,  they should figure it out sooner or later. 

With trembling hands I type at the end,  "I'm so sorry Darryl and Vincent".

I throw my phone behind me as an overflow of emotions feel like escaping. 

I rub my eyes as I continue to stare at the neighborhood. 

I take another step as I hear my phone buzz a few times.  I don't care enough to check who texted me,  there's no use.

With a deep inhale I feel tension rise.  I take another step,  at this point I'm at the verge of falling. 

But that's the whole point.  

I spread my arms as i take another inhale, scrunching my eyes closed. I can't do it, i can't jump. 

I have to, i suddenly feel the wind rushing towards my face, as i open my eyes all i could do was scream before the ground got too close. 

MegaPVP's Husband> What's up with your status Skeps? 

MegaPVP's Husband> Skeppy? 

THUD. 

------------------------------------------

Not much to say, other then i can finally move onto the happy ending, and be done with this.

-Harp