0.

She looks innocent, but she's not.

Amalia Ferrari, a name many feared and many envied. A name that would give men and women nightmares. A name every woman wishes to have and every women envy. A woman every man wishes to have and touch.

Saying that Amalia has no enemies, would be a lie. In fact, every single person she works with or not, is her enemy. Everyone outside her house, is her enemy.

Why?

A question she always asks herself, but finally found the answer.

Fear.

Yes, fear is the answer. People fear her, they fear her power and wealth. They fear her genius and manipulating mind.

On the other hand, saying that Amalia is a good person would be another lie. She's not.

In general, she's a bitch who's greedy for power. She would do anything to stay at the top, anything.

It's not that she doesn't have good in her, she does, but the good inside her only comes out whenever she allows it to. Only when she's in the mood.

Even though, she has a very strong, manipulating personality, no one hates her. They can't. In fact, they admire her. Her enemies admire her. They want to be like her, but in order to do that, they have to cross her, meaning, taking her out of the equation.

To stay safe, she needed one bodyguard. Only one. One who she can trust and depend on.

It's so hard for Amalia to trust. Actually, she only trusts two in her life and they are Annie and Gus.

Annie is her nanny, whom she had since she was a little girl. Annie never left her side, even after the death of her parents. She took good care of her and was like a mother to her, and Amalia would forever be grateful.

Gus however, was her dog. Her 5 year old German shepherd dog, who loves her more than anything. She loves him too tho. A lot.

Trusting a third person is very hard for her, but she had to since she's in danger. She had to open her heart and trust another.