12. "You Look Sexy"

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that this and the next few chapters might be in third person!

Happy reading!💖

~

Later that night, Amalia couldn't sleep. She was extremely satisfied and happy because she finally let her guard down and trusted someone other than Annie. She had never thought that one day she'd fall in love again, especially after what happened with her ex. She closed the love book a long time ago and didn't think she'd ever open it again.

Tossing right and left, Amalia sat right up, as she glanced at a sleepy Gus. She had been trying to sleep for hours, and no sleep came. She suddenly wished Alessandro would come and sleep beside her.

But how would Gus react? She thought.

She tried to sleep again and this time, she successfully drifted into darkness to dream about Alessandro.

A very hot dream that she wouldn't dare tell anyone about.

~

Walking down the spiral staircase, she received her tea like usual, and made her way to the living room. This time she didn't hear any laugh coming from there like always, and she felt relived.

She then remembered that it's the weekend, and her mind immediately went back to yesterday night. The passionate, demanding kiss. Her heart started beating fast as she remembered how he made her feel just with a kiss.

"How are you, darling?" Annie asked, as she glided her hand along Amalia's back.

"I am good, and you?" Amalia replied, sitting down on one of the couches, and placing her tea on the near table.

"I am well. I want to tell you that I am going out for a little bit."

"Where to?" Amalia asked, clearly shocked that Annie for the first in a long time, wanted to leave the house. She always leaves the house with Amalia, and not alone.

"Somewhere. It's getting really boring staying in the house." Annie explained hesitantly, but tried her best not to show Amalia.

But Amalia knew that Annie was lying, but did not pressure her into telling the truth.

"Fine, but take few guards with you." Amalia gave in, picking up her tea, and taking a small sip.

"Of course."

Suddenly, Amalia's phone pinged signaling that she received a message. She placed her tea carefully on the table, and picked her phone up to see who is it from.

Alessandro: hey, Lia, are you awake?

Lia? Amalia thought. She liked the name, and Alessandro was the first to call her that.

Amalia: hey, Aless, yes, I am, miss me already?

Amalia liked to flirt a lot. She's a master in flirting.

Alessandro: if only you knew what I dreamt last time, you'd certainly know that I don't just miss you.