Bio/ Prologue

(A/N: I'll be writing this story with the knowledge I know from the anime but with the path the manga takes.)
(Y/N) (L/N)
Age: Teens (a year older than Akame)
Blood type: O
Height: 5'08"
PD: broad shoulders with modest muscular tone body with multiple scars on the back and arms with a few on the front, hair is short and curly however he likes to keep it straight while having a some hair in the front left curly back a bit but only in the front.
Weapon: Since he doesn't own a Teigu he had made some weapons that worked best to his style of fighting for CQC and for stealth operations.

Appearance: As you are part of the Empire and a General for that matter you have the right to don whatever you see fit as you had custom armor for you to wear with the Empire's uniform underneath it along with a helmet you rarely take off in front...

Appearance: As you are part of the Empire and a General for that matter you have the right to don whatever you see fit as you had custom armor for you to wear with the Empire's uniform underneath it along with a helmet you rarely take off in front of others only to your fellow generals and those close to you.

(Yes it's ODST armor but I freaking love how it looks!)
BG: At a very young age you lost your entire family to bandits only to be save by Gozuki Who then trains the boy to be an incredible Assassin, a master of espionage and a master of all weapons. After a while he became friends with two girls Akame and her sister Kurome as they all started to train and play together til they all had joined different Assassination groups.
Akame joining the Elite Seven, Kurome the Group of Terror, and (Y/N) In Death's Hands a group of the Capital's best Assassin only consisting of three members now only with one member left. After years of serving the empire and spending some free time awith his friends whenever they could (Y/N) began to see the Empire for its ups and downs and only wished for it to get better with a new light of hope however little did he know his close friend Akame also saw this and committed treason where (Y/N) along with several others hunt her down to capture or execute her on the spot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok.... Ok I'm...... coming!" With the moon light shining into his room (Y/N) yawns as he head to the door with a t-shirt and long pants on as he had put one of his hidden blades on for insurance before opening the door.
"Delisa what are you doing here?"
"I'm here to get you we have an urgent mission Akame committed treason against the throne and she's wanted for interrogation we've been order to find her along with two other groups."
"Wait Akame? That can't be right......"
"Listen team leader I know you two are friends but this is a mission Farrow already went ahead he is not going to engage until you are there after all she does have that sword."
"Ok give me five minutes....... Even if we capture her they are just going to execute her......... What am I supposed to do?....... I need answers Akame please don't kill me when you see me....." Closing the door and dressing himself in their squads uniform that was a black uniform with blue lining top with a black mask that has blue visors for the eyes grabbing his last hidden blade with a dozen Throwing knifes he hides in his belt. He and his teammate both quickly set out as the barracks seem to have gone on lock down.
"What exactly happened?"
"I don't know look there's Farrow right now." She looked at her team leader as they see another boy assassin with the same uniform as he had sights of an abandoned Church.
"Hey team leader she's in there she fended of the other two groups six confirmed KIA..... They were trying to kill her despite the capture order."
"Well she is a traitor now Farrow and the orders were to capture or kill." Delisa said grabbing her arrow to see if she has a shot.
"C'mon you two we'll do this my way she is a friend after all. Plus you know our policy."
"Diplomacy before Death. (Y/N) are you sure your not let-"
"Delisa she's a friend we should at least give her a chance that's an order." (Y/N) jumped down as he entered the Church where he saw his friend hold Murasame with her life as she glared at them catching her breath ready for a fight.
"Death's hand...... (Y/N)..... I won't be killed..... Or capture..... NOT FOR THIS CORRUPTED NATION!" Standing up she points her sword at them making Farrow and Delisa get in front of (Y/N) ready to fight only to be put at ease when their team leader touches their shoulder.
"Akame......" Taking his mask off he focuses his (E/C) on her Crimson eyes holding taking his blades off his wrists as he steadily walks up to her.