The Awaited Reward/ AU ending

(A/N: I know I teased y'all with this for the finale but I figured you guys are awesome a deserve something for reading and enjoying the story sooo.... Maybe with the twisted arm I can fit in another chapter.)

"(Y/N) please take me..." Akame shyly asked as she and (Y/N) parted from a soft and sweet kiss.

"Is this what you want Akame? If your not sure th-"

"No I'm sure... You've done so much for me that I want to do this with you. I want to you to be my first and for me to be yours..." She looked up to the killer she loved dearing wrapping her arms around his neck as she stared into his (E/C) eyes awaiting his answer as his face was flushed red.

"Akame..." (Y/N) softly spoke wrapping his arms around her slender waist as they join together in another loving kiss that was soft and sweet holding it as it grew more passionate with Akame pulling him deeper into the kiss standing on the tips of her feet which he happily helped her by using his hands to feel her curves, soon pulling her off her feet wrapping an arm around both of her legs carrying her to her bed gently putting her there as her long hair spread messingly around her when they broke the kiss both heavily breathing catching their breath.

"I love you Akame."

"I love you (Y/N)." Akame replied as (Y/N) climbed above her massaging her hips climbing them up removing her shirt above her head holding her shirt keeping her arms above her head with her eyes covered as (Y/N) started to invade her mouth with his tongue fighting for dominance messaging her waist then to her chest making her moan with pleasure finally letting her shirt go being able to wrap her arms around his neck to further the kiss before breaking it.

"Please don't stop."

"Wasn't planning on it." He said taking her skirt off putting his hand between her thighs as he started to rub her folds gently making her hips roll up and back arch allowing him to sit her up while pleasuring her and kissing her neck making her surrender to the pleasure he was giving her as she held onto to his head and body as she moaned his name.

"Please more... More..." Akame mewled as (Y/N) started to dig his finger into her fold making her gasp and moan til she had finally climaxed on his finger wetting her underwear. In response to this (Y/N) took off her remain clothing pulling her legs over his shoulder as he started to lick her juices coming out of her fold, then burying his head going deeper into her making her tighter with pleasure she's never felt calling his name as her hand held onto the bed sheets beneath them starting to orgasm as (Y/N) felt her body vibrate as more of her juices poured out making her moaned loudly with pleasure making her lover worry as he took her legs off his shoulder and laid her down gently as he crawled to her as she caught her breath cupping his cheek with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You ok?"

"Yes... That felt... Really good... It's my turn my love." She said pushing him down on his back as she took his shirt and pants off finding a bulge he had in his underwear as she smile at him.

"Its good to see I excite you... I guess I better live up to it." Akame said as (Y/N) took off his underwear as she laid to his side wrapping her hand around his member starting to stroke it developing a rythim to it as she staring pleasuring (Y/N) as he felt his member getting harder with each stroke Akame gave going faster than the last as he moaned quietly as he felt some release in his member which Akame saw and responded by licking the tip of his member moving her hair behind her ears as to not get in the way as she then started take his member into her mouth thrusting her head up and down with a similar rhythm she used earlier going faster after each thrust getting him close to his climax as instinct took over the ex-general thrusting hus member deep as he climaxed into her mouth letting the liquid flow into her mouth surprising her at his sudden aggression swallowing his liquid into her mouth taking deep breaths looking into (Y/N)'s eyes as he returned her gaze.