13

"Hey are you guys ok?" (Y/N) asked Akame, Tatsumi, and Tsuki as he had a bubble shield around them as they fell when the castle opened up.

"Wait where's big sis?!" Tsuki asked looking around.

"I'm fine you guys!" Leone scream out to them from above as they saw the castle close up.

"Well at least she's fine." Tatsumi said helping Tsuki up as (Y/N) did with Akame.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" Akame asked as she saw his face tremble shocking her as she had never seen him like that.

"You mean you guy's can't sense that monstrous aura in that thing?" He said as that they all saw what he was referring to.

"What are we going to do against that thing?" Tsuki asked grabbing Extase.

"There's more to this thing than what it seems it's like a giant mech from fictional books but why is it giving off the same grotess feeling as I did with Cosmina when she was that bug?"

"(Y/N)..." Akame touched his shoulder helping him snap out of his trance smiling at him.

"T-thanks... Tsuki go back into the castle and stop the emperor he controls that thing telepathically."

"I won't fail you master." Tsuki vanished into thin air leaving the others.

"(Y/N) what do you want us to do?"

"Tatsumi your on the attack, I'm going to do my best to defend against his attacks. Hopefully Unknown's Claw will pull through for me... I need to quickly act right no-"

"(Y/N)... You'll need this." Akame interrupted her friend's train of thought by showing him his helmet and putting it on him.

"Thanks Akame... I'm going to need you to protect my flank after all a strike to my back may ruin our chances." (Y/N) said as Akame drew Murasame and nodded.

"Nothing will reach you, you have my word."

"Thanks Akame... Now then Riders 1a through 10a focus Tank fire to the massive object standing in the center of the capital infantry units defend your tanks and rally at Sierra four nine." (Y/N) spoke into his radio causing Akame and Tatsumi to look at each other confused.

"General (Y/N) and NightRaid this is your E-" as giant mech under the control of the emperor looked down at (Y/N) and the others about to step on them if it wasn't for the tank shells in sync knocking the mech back echoing through the capital.

"C'mon Tatsumi let's do this."

"Right." Tatsumi said transforming into his incursio armor taking flight as (Y/N)'s shield lit up blue.

"What's this sensation I'm feeling?... It's the same I felt from (Y/N) before but... It's stronger now."  Akame thought looking at his back as he walked in the direction he told his men to rally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~